Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: MP11T Thundercracker. Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I wished takara will release this now.

Gift coin revealed already by TF Asia (posted on Seibertron)

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...omotion/34284/

It's coming

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Gift coin revealed already by TF Asia (posted on Seibertron)

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...omotion/34284/

It's coming
    Shame I couldn't get it sooner as I had shipping discounts from Japan.

Anyway cheapest you can get them is just $300 atm.
    I bought this one because I felt the colours were right, and I think is the nicest seeker of the lot.

Will be very interesting to see if Hasbro will launch SW and this under the new box as that will save heaps if people are waiting.

^just wait for the 50th anniversary they may release a 3 pack seekers Ace and Elite MP Version (wonder how much would that be)

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Anyway cheapest you can get them is just $300 atm.
    That's why I try to jump on every MP ASAP, I wish they would make more units in each run or do more runs to make all MP's cheaper. There almost all great toys and it's a shame they are so expensive if you don't get one ASAP.

Anyone gotten any updates from PC on their MP11T stock. I think my emails from PC are getting bounced by iCloud.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    That's why I try to jump on every MP ASAP, I wish they would make more units in each run or do more runs to make all MP's cheaper. There almost all great toys and it's a shame they are so expensive if you don't get one ASAP.

Anyone gotten any updates from PC on their MP11T stock. I think my emails from PC are getting bounced by iCloud.
    Well I can tell you nothing from takara yet as I will know very quickly.

looks been out now yet only ehobby base shop is the only one showing what the box looks like

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Transformer...873?nav=SEARCH

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    looks been out now yet only ehobby base shop is the only one showing what the box looks like

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Transformer...873?nav=SEARCH
    This and other recent photos suggest the colour is somewhat darker than the initial pics. I kind of preferred the light colouring of the initial shots. Still super pumped for this one, and a very nice box as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Think they put up a post over the weekend saying that their shipment is on its way but only first round buyers would probably get theirs by Xmas. Pretty sure I was 2nd round so it will be in the new year for me

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Think they put up a post over the weekend saying that their shipment is on its way but only first round buyers would probably get theirs by Xmas. Pretty sure I was 2nd round so it will be in the new year for me
    Thanks just read it. Unlike Ramjet I had the money spare at the time TC went up so I got him in the first couple of minutes of the first round. Should see him soon.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.