Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: November 2015 Japanese & HK excl toy items

The month is almost over, but there were two additions to November that had to be noted.

TF4 Movie Advance
    - EX Sideswipe (ToysRUs exclusive - redeco & added weapons) - November 28th (3,300yen)

TF3 Movie (Dark of the Moon)
    - Nightmare Megatron (TakaraTomyMall exclusive - grey/purple/gold redeco TF2 Leader Megatron) - November (was October 24th) (15,000yen - 2,000 units)
    (very similar colour scheme to Hasbro Asia's 2012 Dark Energon Megatron)

Plus, I have noted UW Devastator as having a December 12th release date, brought forward from the 31st... which should make a lot of people happy who were wanting it before Christmas.

And as another last minute December addition, coming out next week in Japan, is their release of the Clash RID Warrior Megatronus as a ToysRUs exclusive there like everywhere else in the world that got it. (it hasn't come here yet)
    The Japanese release should be identical toy and packaging, with just an Adventure scanning code on the chest instead of the RID game app scanning code.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Plus, I have noted UW Devastator as having a December 12th release date, brought forward from the 31st... which should make a lot of people happy who were wanting it before Christmas.
    as far as i know Takara Tomy Mall says release date is originally Mid December (choices are either 12th or 19th Saturdays) so im confused which sources says it is end of December (may be anticipating the Xmas rush)

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    as far as i know Takara Tomy Mall says release date is originally Mid December (choices are either 12th or 19th Saturdays) so im confused which sources says it is end of December (may be anticipating the Xmas rush)
    Amazon had it listed as December 31st for several months... which is the site I refer to by default (for most JP toys), because TTM and HLJ don't often give a day, with the month of its release.

Megatran Guest

Has the TAV33 Optimus Prime Supreme Mode been released yet? ... and received?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I think so.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    It was released (it popped into my HLJ warehouse pile, and Justowen found it in HK last week), but I haven't got it yet.... and didn't really see much online about it, probably because it is just a redeco with a couple extra weapons.