Page 114 of 168 FirstFirst ... 94104109110111112113114115116117118119124134 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

All I see is a box, no figure
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17
    All I see is a box, no figure
    Bot pics up now, will get a few of alt modes as well.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

What do you think of it? Its not a figure that appeals to me but its nice to have something that isn't getting made by multiple other companies.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17
    What do you think of it? Its not a figure that appeals to me but its nice to have something that isn't getting made by multiple other companies.
    He is a freaking top figure, bot mode looks great he is about the same size as CW Megs. And they have engineered it quite well with minimal kibble on him, which is a quiet clever. As with most triple changers is a trade off. The alt mode truck looks great as well, the chrome really sets him off. The plane mode is just as good, but just the tail of him looks weird, but still worth the money if you want him. All plastic no diecast but a great figure to fill in the decepticons with the MP's.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Man those wings are huge! Looks great though I can see all the bots complaining they can't see we gets up there with that wingspan

X Transbot not Scourge - good without being great, very simple transformation

Fanstoys not Bombshell - holy hell is this one solid figure, highly recommended

Maketoys not Hound - another solid figure, i finally have my MP Hound

Picked up the DX9 D04 upgrade kit which makes Evasion mode Optimus look like God Ginrai.

Whilst I like the Evasion prime transformation, I tend to display my figs in bot mode and he has no place on my shelf as aside from a couple of leader OPs, I'm not too much of a fan of Bayformers. He just looks too puny next to other figs so when I heard of this kit, I immediately thought of this.

A classic ad on the back of quite a number of my old comics

If I had better photography and some digi skills I would have tried to pose up that scene but all I have is the before and after.

Yeah, this would be overkill but...

Hero of the beach indeed!

Dx9 chigurh arrived the other day from mohock in nz great guy to deal with.
    I've had sever for a while but he broke like the 2 days after I got him so he's been sitting in his box till the replacement part arrived which was last week

Every time I see Astrotrain I am reminded of Harris Lourrios (?) stop motion.
    "That's what you get for messing with Astrotrain."
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

A bit late to the party, but got FPJ MADLAW last week. Highly recommended. The photos don't do the figure justice. And now is a good time to get it as it's on sale pretty much everywhere.