Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New JP Devastator toy images

Default New JP Devastator toy images

It is still almost two months away (if it doesn't get delayed), and with the old news topic being three months ago, I figured this could get a new topic as more finished-product images will probably be more frequent in these last two weeks.

TFYuki has tweeted images of the six Constructicons in robot mode, showing us the colour differences, new weapons and remoulded parts (like elbows).

Unite Warriors Devastator is currently scheduled for release on December 31st in Japan.

Much more fluid than the elbowless Hasbro ones.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I was fairly disappointed with missing out on Devvy at Big W earlier in the year but now am happy due the Tak/Tom upgrades to what will be a glorious piece to add to the collection
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

im really loving this version, Hasbro is too plain and SDCC is just too shiny

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I just thought I couldn't go wrong with buying it at only $210 at Premium collectables. With the extra perks at like just $15 more, it was no brainer for me.

Can't still seem to see what the box looks like? Are they boxed in combined mode like SDCC?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Can't still seem to see what the box looks like? Are they boxed in combined mode like SDCC?
    Takara Tomy Mall lists the box size as W530 x H355 x D125 mm so I think it is in alt mode just like Hasbro. We should be seeing some box images soon since it is only a month away from release

Remoulded parts adds so much more to the individual look. Very excited for this indeed

A bit OT. But those who are getting the Takara version. Will you also be getting the 3rd party addons from PE?
    I'm waiting to see reviews of the kit before diving in.

It's best to ask in the 3P section of the board, in case it starts up discussion (which will then force us to move it anyway), and because 3P fans are more likely to see your question.