Thread: August 2015 comics solicitations

Default August 2015 comics solicitations

From TFW where you'll find covers

Spoilers

Check out the solicits after the break.

Transformers #44
    (W) John Barber (A/CA) Andrew Griffith
    LOVE AND HATE! Two emotions only inches from each other-and TRACKS and NEEDLENOSE have felt them both. On opposite sides of an eons-long war, what happens when they meet again? And what's ARCEE up to on CYBERTRON?

Transformers More than Meets the Eye #44
    (W) James Roberts (A/CA) Alex Milne
    Navicomp safety mode activated. Please select a reason for deviating from your flight path. Is it (a) accident, (b) necessity, or (c) a gnawing, crippling sense of guilt?

Transformers Windblade #6
    (W) Mairghread Scott (A) Corin Howell (CA) Casey W. Coller
    BEAST WAR! On EUKARIS, the colonists are more than just robots in disguise-they're whole new breeds of Transformers! But while WINDBLADE and STARSCREAM struggle to gain allies on this brave new world, an ancient power seeks to force them off the planet!

Transformers Robots in Disguise #2
    (W) Georgia Ball (A/CA) Priscilla Tramontano
    ROAD RAGE! While a DECEPTICON called TRANSIT wreaks havoc on afternoon commutes, Team Bee gets an unexpected visit... but will these new rivals combine forces without trusting each other?

Transformers VS G.I. Joe #9
    (W) John Barber, Tom Scioli (A/CA) Tom Scioli
    MADNESS.

Transformers Combiner Wars Trade Paperback
    (W) Mairghread Scott, John Barber (A) Sarah Stone, Livio Ramondelli (CA) Sarah Stone
    The AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS' uneasy peace is threatened by the flames of war! STARSCREAM-ruler of CYBERTRON-makes contact with WINDBLADE'S home world-and the only defense against a new CYBERTRONIAN EMPIRE are COMBINERS-multiple CYBERTRONIANS forming together into huge, dangerous forms! Collects issues #39-41 of Transformers and the first three issues of Transformers: Windblade-Combiner Wars.
    July 2015 books and comics

August 2015 books and comics

September 2015 books and comics

October 2015 books and comics
    Last edited by griffin; 16th July 2015 at 04:00 PM. Reason: added links to other months

I think someone might get excited about the August issue of Windblade...

And Tracks and Needlenose as a couple? I'd be for it if it wasn't so cliche, taking vain Tracks and fashion designer Needlenose... It's almost offensive. Actually no I think I am offended. Leave the relationships to MTMTE ok thanks.

Out next week is Transformers #44, and a preview can be seen here.

I see that Arcee is in her SDCC colours, and Starscream is drawn like the upcoming Leader Class Generations toy... and probably a few others that keep getting redrawn to look like a new upcoming toy (except Mirage doesn't appear to be drawn like the Combiner toy).

And Goktimus should be happy to see them talking latin.

Out next week is issue 6 of the Windblade comic. (and apparently the new PEZ dispensers, if your comic store is ordering them)

Out next week is MTMTE #44.