Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers: Battle Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    That's okay. I blow through a full stack of cubes in aabout 10-15 min and don't spend a cent on it. If I were super dedicated I would do ten such sessions in a day but I only manage around four.

I created an Ozformers guild/league (password: Ozformers). Feel free to join. No rank restrictions. I have no idea what benefits a league membership brings but I guess I'll find out.
    sweet i will hook up man

That's okay. I blow through a full stack of cubes in aabout 10-15 min and don't spend a cent on it. If I were super dedicated I would do ten such sessions in a day but I only manage around four.

I created an Ozformers guild/league (password: Ozformers). Feel free to join. No rank restrictions. I have no idea what benefits a league membership brings but I guess I'll find out.

I have no idea what benefits a league membership brings but I guess I'll find out.
    Neither do I but I just finished a battle and found a league crate! It was sent to you

I'd love to join the League, but I've just opened it again after opening it for the first time a week or so ago. I can't get off the name selection page, there doesn't seem to be any way to get past it, it says my name UltraMarginal is already selected, which I did last week. and it won't let me choose that name it's forcing me to choose another name before continuing, back key doesn't work, menu key doesn't work, I'm a bit frustrated. oh well, back to work I guess.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Each league only has room for four members. Start a new one maybe. I'll update this as soon i've checked. Never mind I misread your post.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Pretty chuffed - I'm only a Guard 2 level and on a free deluxe space bridge drop I got a Skids who is a Warrior 4 level - he kicks arse!

I did not know it was possible to get whole characters. I've only ever gotten tokens, coins or gold.

Each league only has room for four members. Start a new one maybe. I'll update this as soon i've checked. Never mind I misread your post.
    I've managed to sort out my issue, and joined your league, I haven't been very active though so if someone else wants to take my spot let me know and I'll drop out to make room for someone more actively playing.

just can't get away from the Marvel puzzle quest.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I did not know it was possible to get whole characters. I've only ever gotten tokens, coins or gold.
    I got a Bumblebee that I already had one of a while ago and had retired as I had more powerful characters - Skids came as a very welcome surprise

And have people noticed with the tweaks that the values have all gone up. For instance my Warpath now has a health of 43 instead of 39 and can do 19 damage which he couldn't do before.
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 30th January 2015 at 12:16 AM.

And the damage to health ratio has gone up massively with the recent update. Before I would have to specifically concentrate my attacks to take out a bot. Now it seems to happen anyway