Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Takara Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage

Default Takara Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage

From TFW2005

Via Taghobby, Masterpiece MP-26 has been revealed as Roadrage, a remold of the upcoming MP-25 Tracks. She looks to have a different head sculpt, but no word on what other differences this mold has as compared to MP-25.

Which brings us to where we are today...

Seems to have Track's proper gun too.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

They really don't waste time on this one. Needs colour to really appreciate it more, I am probably going to be skipping this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Seems to have Track's proper gun too.
    I saw that too... and had to double-check the Tracks pics, and am surprised that Tracks didn't have his "toy" gun.

I'm also surprised that Road Rage is to come out immediately after Tracks, AND, has its own number. I guess after Exhaust got his own number, that's the new rule perhaps.
    For a mostly mere redeco, there should have been something else released before it to break up the repetition of moulds.
    (I was expecting MP-26 to be the new mould that I saw at Toyfair, which I still can't say yet... and now we have two new MP toys and it still hasn't been revealed yet. )

Comparisons posted on TFW:

Looks like different pelvis, shoulders and thighs. Maybe the rear of the car above the head as well?

Yeh I'm hating how re-colours are getting their own number now instead of a letter to differentiate same moulds. Oh well.

The hands look different as well.
    Hey Griffin could you give a clue as to what you saw at TF? J/k I know you cant. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    Yeh I'm hating how re-colours are getting their own number now instead of a letter to differentiate same moulds. Oh well.
    Maybe I'm missing something but weren't MP12/14 and MP17/18/19 basically the same molds, respectively? I don't think this is anything new. But I'm a newbie with 21st century transformers...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    (I was expecting MP-26 to be the new mould that I saw at Toyfair, which I still can't say yet... and now we have two new MP toys and it still hasn't been revealed yet. )
    I don't envy you - it's damn hard to keep a secret. Here's hoping you've got an uninterested party to spill your guts to before you burst!

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Road Rage has a new head, upper arms, upper, legs, pelvis, a new weapon and likely some additional new accessories in place of Raoul and Blaster if current trends continue. Hardly just a 'mere redeco'