Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Unite Warriors Devastator

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I wonder who they'll retool /recolour for Blast Off? Is he still gonna be a shuttle or maybe this time a fighter jet? When you think about it though it is quite weird to have a shuttle in a group where the theme is combat vehicles.
    Heavy retool Alpha Bravo with wings attached to his arms where AB has his missiles would be my bet.

I think having Blast Off as a far (orbital) range sniper works with the combaticons. Not sure if I've ever seen him used that way though...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Heavy retool Alpha Bravo with wings attached to his arms where AB has his missiles would be my bet.

I think having Blast Off as a far (orbital) range sniper works with the combaticons. Not sure if I've ever seen him used that way though...
    He was used like that in CR/RID.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I wonder who they'll retool /recolour for Blast Off? Is he still gonna be a shuttle or maybe this time a fighter jet? When you think about it though it is quite weird to have a shuttle in a group where the theme is combat vehicles.
    I think there is a good chance that vortex and blastoff will be both done out of alpha bravo. Obviously a fairly hefty retool would be needed, but we have already seen some major retooling for the Protectobots from stuntacons.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdobot View Post
    I think there is a good chance that vortex and blastoff will be both done out of alpha bravo. Obviously a fairly hefty retool would be needed, but we have already seen some major retooling for the Protectobots from stuntacons.
    my money is on Alpha Bravo being retooled to Blast off, his windows already look more like shuttle windows than helicopter windows. the long narrow body fits well too, all they need to do is give him some wings and replace the part supporting the rotor and the parts making up the tail.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Wasn't there a design picture somewhere of the Alpha Bravo mould with the arms remoulded with miniguns instead of missiles?

I though that was going to be Vortex
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Wasn't there a design picture somewhere of the Alpha Bravo mould with the arms remoulded with miniguns instead of missiles?

Could be Vortex also, after all we have so many remoulds in this line I could imagine an Alpha Bravo with Vortex's head and a more major remould into Blastoff.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post

speculation on that was that it was an early design of the mould based on the combiner module hanging off the bottom, but could be wrong.

I'm thinking Blast Off (and possible Brawl, though a heavy retool of Rook is plausible) will be completely new moulds.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

The Tokyo Toy Show is on at the same time as BotCon this year (June 20-21), and they will definitely be showing off their version of Devastator (and probably other future JP toys).

I hope they show what Takara Devy looks like before Hasbro versions pop out the local stores (or online)