Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Second 2015 Club Subscription Toy is Nacelle

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    funpub for the win!

Sending me a new one, letting me keep the old!
    Wow - thats like the nicest I've ever heard of them being to someone. Like...ever!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Wow - thats like the nicest I've ever heard of them being to someone. Like...ever!
    funpub for the win!
    Definitely don't often hear those four words uttered together in any combination! Did you have to pay for shipping?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Definitely don't often hear those four words uttered together in any combination! Did you have to pay for shipping?
    they haven't mentioned shipping... maybe they just tape to #3...

Odds are that they will charge you for shipping (from your card on file, like they have done to people who didn't pay enough for shipping), or they will forget to send it... and you'll spend the next couple months convincing them that they promised to send it.

I know it is not your fault, but I'm amazed at how easily they were willing to send out a replacement (they shouldn't have too many extras yet, as the first two are the ones everyone pays for... it's the 2nd and 3rd pairs that drop off in numbers as less people pay the later instalments), and not get you to post back the other one.
    I guess on the balance of it, it would be cheaper for them to send out a second one (I assume you had to send them photo proof), than paying for the additional postage of the faulty item back to them.

(hehehe... if they had asked for you to post it back and they were going to pay to you to do it, I would have seriously considered over-charging them about 50% like they do to us, and say that you were using their International Postage policy )

funpub for the win!

Sending me a new one, letting me keep the old!
    If you paid the extra for insurance at the time you paid for the subscription they should send you a new one as that's the point of the insurance.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Isn't it Postal Insurance, like damaged or lost in transit, not insurance for the toy itself?

(I've never bothered with it, as they charge enough for just regular postage)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Isn't it Postal Insurance, like damaged or lost in transit, not insurance for the toy itself?

(I've never bothered with it, as they charge enough for just regular postage)
    I was under the impression it covered lost postage and defects in parts. I can't remember how much I've read the fine print, I think I looked at it for SS1.0.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I was under the impression it covered lost postage and defects in parts. I can't remember how much I've read the fine print, I think I looked at it for SS1.0.
    I don't think anyone should be paying for insurance over defects in parts. Consumers purchase a product under an assumption that it's a finished product.

I'd separate the issue from if it was a broken part of a fragile toy, where I might expect to pay for shipping of the replacement part.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Hmm, I remember reading something at the time about them not supporting returns or replacements if insurance wasn't purchased.

perhaps it's something worth looking into. just what does the insurance cover.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Hmm, I remember reading something at the time about them not supporting returns or replacements if insurance wasn't purchased.

perhaps it's something worth looking into. just what does the insurance cover.
    Or more importantly, what does their interpretation of the Insurance cover... because there is no debating them on something they don't understand, or want to understand.