View Poll Results: Timelines Fisitron - worth getting!

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hells yeah!

4 50.00%
  • Only as part of the overall Club Subscription Service

1 12.50%
  • Only if...

1 12.50%
  • Na

2 25.00%
  • Hope his weapon experiments blow him up!

0 0%

Thread: Toy Review - TFSS: Timelines Fisitron

Default Toy Review - TFSS: Timelines Fisitron

Name – Fisitron
    Series – TFSS 2.0
    Sub-line - Timelines
    Size/class - Deluxe
    New/remould/redeco – Recolour of Generations FOC Roadbuster
    Released here - Nope - Only available through TFCC's TFSS
    Approximate Retail Price – $46.50
    Approximate Size – 14cm
    Allegiance – Autobot
    Alt-mode – Cybertronian Armored Jeep
    Main Features/Gimmicks - N/A
    Main Colours – Beige, Blue, Silver
    Main Accessories – 1 x Gun

Robot Mode
    I find the chest a bit big on this mould, but somehow it kinda suits the character. Colours are a bit washed out but very faithful for the most part to the original Ironfist. Good that they redid the headsculpt as Swindles bonce would not have looked appropriate there. Well proportioned, ok articulation.
    Edit: I've since realized that the head is actually that of Generations FOC Roadbuster

Vehicle Mode
    Not as futuristic as the Botcon Fisitron from a few years ago, and not as top heavy as the G1/2 Ironfist - he sits somewhere in between and it doesn’t seem too bad a fit for the character. They definitely needed a vehicle with at least one gun on top – more would have been better.

Transformation
    Fairly simple, easy to do without the instructions, even if you have not encountered the mould before.

Overall

It’s odd that considering FOC Swindle felt so cheaply made that Fisitron actually feels more sturdy that TFSS Barricade, the materials seem to be of better quality. It’s a nice representation of a character that is becoming less obscure as time goes on and a welcome addition to the collection. Good bio card too. If not part of the TFSS you may want to wait until this figure inevitably ends up on BBTS and then has its price dropped after a year
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 10th July 2014 at 08:38 PM.

I wonder what he looks like as a limb
    Must try it one day

I'll get him when I see him for a good price.

Eh, I'll stick w/ my G1.5 Ironfist. Although I do like the idea of using the Swindle mould, as it means that he would be able to combine w/ the FoC Wreckers as an alternate limb for Ruination. Gah... they really should've called the gestalt mode Xaaron -- Ruination's head is so obviously meant to be Xaaron! Which I also think is a neat G1 reference; in G1, Xaaron formed the Wreckers, in Soviet Russia^Fall of Cybertron, Wreckers form Xaaron!