Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Custom Transformers

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Ooooh! That's how battledamage is done! Awesome stuff, mate.

I just realised, we've got two customizers on our boards and they're both in NSW. Do the rest of us just suck or what?
    I'm from VIC, dude! Remember!? We've MET at uni even XD

That said, thanks a lot guys Much appreciated- Now just doing a few lil tweaks here and there to the paintjob
    Need to borrow a good camera to take some clearer shots

OMG!!! Soundwarp, if you add silver and light blue flames deco here and there on that custom black seeker you made - Silent Night... he'd be a G1 version of the my official new arrivals officer -Nightfall which I had Stencilator custom paint for me (as Im really lazy with this things heheheh). What paint did you use on that seeker? I might try and nab me now a spare G1 Ramjet and make a G1 version for myself of Nightfall ... they could be brothers in darkness heheheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I might try and nab me now a spare G1 Ramjet and make a G1 version for myself of Nightfall

I've got one in the process LP. Waiting on some Ramjet wings and he's straight off to Stencilator to get that sexy silver/blue flame duco.

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    I'm from VIC, dude! Remember!? We've MET at uni even XD

That said, thanks a lot guys Much appreciated- Now just doing a few lil tweaks here and there to the paintjob
    Need to borrow a good camera to take some clearer shots
    Oh yeah! I remember you now. Been a while since last sem, mate! We have to catch up sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    OMG!!! Soundwarp, if you add silver and light blue flames deco here and there on that custom black seeker you made - Silent Night... he'd be a G1 version of the my official new arrivals officer -Nightfall which I had Stencilator custom paint for me (as Im really lazy with this things heheheh). What paint did you use on that seeker? I might try and nab me now a spare G1 Ramjet and make a G1 version for myself of Nightfall ... they could be brothers in darkness heheheheh
    I sanded it all back then used Tamiya spray paint........
    Matt then Gloss.

Default Great to see the customs

Hi all,

Great to see the customs from everyone. In another thread, I was really impressed with the Inferno MP custom.

But everyone is doing a great job. I will post some repaints up this week and also the updated Clay Bumblebee... its been cleaned up.

I havent had enough time to complete my customs, but the following will be updated on my site this week.

G1 Blaster - Repaint anime style
    G1 Shockwave - repaint to anime version
    Updated bumblebee - Clar model

Love to see more and thanks Griffin for the comments on the Warpath.

Look forward to everyone's effort.

Also, I am now affiliated with transfigure. If you are interested in owning any of my customs, you can find it here:

http://www.transfiguretoys.com//inde...ndex&cPath=478

I am just trialing it out.

Kindest regards,

kelvinchang99

Default Nice idea on the dirty look prime lcz128

hi,

Just saw your repaint lcz128 .. Good job.

The paint you are using, you might want to try to us Citadel paint, and use a Chainmail silver over black.. Best method to do this in is by using a dry brush. Is that what you did?

Nice job. But I think you might want to try to get the silver scratch illusion to be more even... I found it quite useful and it was a tip I got when I first started.

Hope it helps.

nice customs! the UM custom is especially impressive.