Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TF Animated Ep23 - A Fistful of Energon

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Yet another great Animated episode!

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    I'd like to know what starscream used to create the other bots and how he was able to apparently use his allspark shard to bring them to life.
    That was my big Q from the episode too.
    Hasbro is setting themselves up big time for Starscream repaints!

Loved Prowl getting all bad ass and everything, and the robot mode upgrades were very spiffy. The two best lines of the episode have already been stated, the writers must be having a blast with these scripts, but Bumblebee and Sari on afact findign mission to the Amusement park was sheer Platinum.

Lockdown was less evil this time around, but I think it was because he had a clear goal: Starscream, so the Autobots were not a worry. What is a worry was how no-one really noticed the different colour schemes that the "Starscreams" were wearing.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    What is a worry was how no-one really noticed the different colour schemes that the "Starscreams" were wearing.
    I think they covered the full spectrum of Seeker repaints , but what's weird is how in Screamer's last scene (the one with all the clones lined up) all the clones were painted in Screamer's original TFA colours.

I'm actually looking forward to the storyline that introduces the seekers as actual characters.

What?

Pulse actually looking forward to Animated Episodes? What is this world coming to?

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post

Pulse actually looking forward to Animated Episodes? What is this world coming to?
    I am too

They have gotten their act together for this second Season and I am enjoying it even if I have no wish to collect the toy line.

It seems that they have learned that Sari is actually annoying because they have seriously limited her exposure even though she is currently living with the Autobots. The same goes with their reliance on Human villains since the Decepticons have now taken the lead role as the regular bad guys as they should have from the very start.

I beleive Sari was used so much in the first season as a buffer to introduce the characters in a better, more drawn out manner.

The Human villains were used to allow time for the Decepticons to be introduced slowly, make the Autobots into heroes (make them look like they were unbeatable) so that when the Decepticon threat finally arrives the audience can see for themselves how much of a threat the Decepticons are and how little the Autobots can do to stop them.

That was my take at least.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yes exactly, the human element needs to be in it, they are on earth afterall, and not all humans are nice.

As I posted somewhere else on the internets, maybe some guys here also would prefer it if it was transformers dbz.

They're on a planet with native life, but that life lives somewhere else, and there are just endless expanses of ocean/islands/valleys to have just the robots fighting in.

Optimus-goku - "KAME HAME HAMA HAME - TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT".
    ________
    Extreme Vaporizers
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:27 AM.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Hasbro is setting themselves up big time for Starscream repaints!
    BIG time!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    It seems that they have learned that Sari is actually annoying because they have seriously limited her exposure even though she is currently living with the Autobots.
    True! Sari wouldn't be so annoying if she looked like this...

I don't mind humans in general such as G1 Spike but I do mind annoying humans such as the Armadaverse kids and Sari.

The first Season was trashy and there is a million ways in which it could have been done better. That is my opinion as I see it as among the worse that Transformers has offered.

You can still see the same sort of sillyness in the second season but it no longer takes center stage and does no last for half the episode or revolve arount it so I am fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    As I posted somewhere else on the internets, maybe some guys here also would prefer it if it was transformers dbz.

They're on a planet with native life, but that life lives somewhere else, and there are just endless expanses of ocean/islands/valleys to have just the robots fighting in.

Optimus-goku - "KAME HAME HAMA HAME - TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT".
    Not me, I loved the King Piccolo and Saiyan Sagas where cities were levelled. DB/DBZ needed more of that! (and dont forget the Namekians were wiped out to a man!)

Um guys, just a point which seemed to have been ignored with the continuity..... With the appearances of the decepticon attacks... WHY wasnt UM, Jazz and Sentinel not around? ISn't it a fact they were already introduced in the last few episodes before as being here on Earth and staying for the duration coz the earth bound guys said the decepticons are a real threat there ( and not a figment of their imagination as was being implied sometime by Sentinel) and they should not leave but protect it? With all this attacks here and there, why didnt they report it to UM that way theyd have stick around and aided them in the fights. I must have missed some episodes or something as they (UM and co) seem to have vanished from the earth?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]