Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TF Animated Ep23 - A Fistful of Energon

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

They went back to cybertron because they were needed elsewhere that had more pressing problems than earth at the time. (s02e03 mission accomplished). Remember ironhides transmission at the start?

The prime gang were mearly allowed to stay back on earth because they found out that there were indeed some decepticons about (starscream proved they didn't lie). And were to gather the allspark fragments.
    ________
    Bong Reviews
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:27 AM.

Is this the first time since then, that they've confirmed with their own eyes that Megatron "still functions?" If so, then you'd think the Elite Guard would be told and heading back to Earth pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    They went back to cybertron because they were needed elsewhere that had more pressing problems than earth at the time. (s02e03 mission accomplished). Remember ironhides transmission at the start?

The prime gang were mearly allowed to stay back on earth because they found out that there were indeed some decepticons about (starscream proved they didn't lie). And were to gather the allspark fragments.
    Magnus believed that Starscream was the main threat on Earth, so once he was captured, Prime's team would be fine on their own. Primes team was left to gather the Allspark while Magnus and co returned to battle the uprising Decepticons.

Why Magnus and co dont return to Earth to recapture Starscream is beyond me. Surely he is more dangerous than a bunch of Decepticon nobodies.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Magnus believed that Starscream was the main threat on Earth, so once he was captured, Prime's team would be fine on their own. Primes team was left to gather the Allspark while Magnus and co returned to battle the uprising Decepticons.

Why Magnus and co dont return to Earth to recapture Starscream is beyond me. Surely he is more dangerous than a bunch of Decepticon nobodies.
    Their ship was damaged by Starscream so it makes sense for them to go to Cybertron for repairs and then come back to Earth.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Their ship was damaged by Starscream so it makes sense for them to go to Cybertron for repairs and then come back to Earth.
    ...hopefully with re-enforcements!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    What if they were to ditch their damaged ship at Cybertron & take an Animated Version of this ship back to Earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    ...hopefully with re-enforcements!
    Like Ironhide perhaps Robzy?

BTW Love the avatar and quote. I think Dr Venkman was some of Bill Murrays finest work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    What if they were to ditch their damaged ship at Cybertron & take an Animated Version of this ship back to Earth...

I think many a fanboy and fangirl would have to change their underwear.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Like Ironhide perhaps Robzy?
    That's what I was thinkin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    BTW Love the avatar and quote. I think Dr Venkman was some of Bill Murrays finest work.
    Cheers! Ghostbusters = Best! Movie! Eva! (Oh, and TF:TM is pretty damn sweet also!)

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    As I posted somewhere else on the internets, maybe some guys here also would prefer it if it was transformers dbz.

They're on a planet with native life, but that life lives somewhere else, and there are just endless expanses of ocean/islands/valleys to have just the robots fighting in.

Optimus-goku - "KAME HAME HAMA HAME - TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT".
    I think we call that Armada.