Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TF Animated Episode 24 - SUV: Society of Ultimate Villiany

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Professor Princess included in that statement?

I hope not, that's the only human I think they can do without. Seems just like an excuse to get a pony in there somewhere. She's just a carpet munching emasculating feminist in the making while all the others really are the true villans and thieves.
    ________
    HOW TO ROLL BLUNTS
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Swindle really picked this episode up for me. Without him, I would have given it a 4 out of 10 - at best. But Swindle's emergement picked this episode up to a 7 out of 10.

Isn't it weird how last episode was so awesome but this episode seemed like such a let down...
    I expected it but this was way below par in the initial stages. Like Kup and yourself, I would've bored myself to sleep. I don't care for the human villains. They're okay as makeshift but I'd really rather that they didn't even exist. If we do have human villains, they need a bit more depth and allure. As it stands they're mere plot conveniences for the real threat. I can't wait to grab the Swindle toy. It's going to be awesome.

He and Ultra Magnus will be the best two toys of the line imo!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Ok, Time for a bit of confession . Who has contemplated buying a My Little Pony just so that they can have their own Professor Penny Princess & Powdered Sugar?
    Just so that I can have Megatron step on her.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection