Thread: Real or fake?

Default Real or fake?

Has anyone seen or heard of the rotf voyager optimus that is gold and black? Ive had one for about 1 year and now im seeing on the net people saying its a fake? Can anyone confirm either way? I would post a pic of it but haven't figured out how yet.

I believe those are fake...i have seen the gold, black and clear ROTF Voyager Optimus Prime and they were priced same with other ROTF Voyagers roughly 30aud

Really...drats. ok thanks for the info!

Where and when did you get those if I may ask?

I thought due to the name of the thread we would be discussing Jennifer Love Hewitt

I got it when i was in Jakarta, i realized at the time it may be dodgy but thought for $20 it was ok. I never open my tf's so was only going by box look. (yup. Im ocd that way)

Ive never been to Indonesia but it is possible they sourced it from China. I saw these in a China town mall in the Philippines. Most ROTFs are sold out already at malls for about more than a year but they still have the Voyagers on sale at low prices especially at wholesale. Not all are available though only Optimus Prime (including those clear, gold, etc. variants), Starscream, Longhaul and Desert Ratchet. After a month they sold heaps of Stratosphere for only $10.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I thought due to the name of the thread we would be discussing Jennifer Love Hewitt
    Why dont we start a new thread for this one

Your right ampoldj, they usually get their toys from China coz of the costs. Normally in Indonesia it is very difficult to find legitimate stores that sell older tf, in fact i know of only 2. (Which is more than in Perth )