Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's That Hot Rod?

Also what is up with those leg stickers?
    haha dont ask me man, it was donated to me like that you should've seen the ancient decepticon stickers that were all over it damn kids haha

If it is the Targetmaster version though, they should be 5mm holes - 4 would be too small.
    Thats what I thought. I've been looking up reference pics and the engine block hole from the TM is really big, this one doesnt seem to be that big. And it is only just 4mm diam. along with the hand pegs.. Who knows

Just curious to know but is the new cyclonus figure's TM is the peg hole for that the same size as a 1980's TM peg in diameter? Because I was thinking if all the TM's have the same peg size in diameter then wouldn't the new cyclonus one fit it and then you could tell. I can't view the pictures better because of my status but it's just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint
    Also what is up with those leg stickers?
    They're from another Transformer. A Decepticon I think... gah it's on the tip of my brain but I can't think of it! When someone else points it out I'll be going, "Of course!" -- damn I hate these moments.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    They're from another Transformer. A Decepticon I think... gah it's on the tip of my brain but I can't think of it! When someone else points it out I'll be going, "Of course!" -- damn I hate these moments.
    They're G1 Dirge's back-of-his-shoulders stickers.