Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ROTF Hoist alternate configuration

Default ROTF Hoist alternate configuration

I found this on ebay one day, then found the pic again during a random Googling

Sorry, couldn't find a bigger version

My question to any ROTF Hoist owners is this transformation easy to do? It may sway me into buying it if so.

Thanks!

Considering people's obsessions with toys that could be shoehorned into 'Classics', I'm surprised this one isn't in more people's collections alongside Inferno, Grappel, Tracks and Smokescreen. (Sorry, Snaketales - I don't know how easy the transformation is.)

It's not exactly an easy toy to acquire.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    It's not exactly an easy toy to acquire.
    Here are a couple:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-...item33659503f4

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Transformers-...item33659f8e63

Too expensive and having it come with that Mix Master wrecks the deal for me.

I can only hope for a local loose one at a decent price. I don't think the figure is worth it to pay international shipping for.

Too expensive and having it come with that Mix Master wrecks the deal for me.

I can only hope for a local loose one at a decent price. I don't think the figure is worth it to pay international shipping for.
    This one then? (I think it's the one Snaketales was enquiring about, and shipped it's the same price as a normal deluxe): http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HASBRO-TRANSF...item4aa86610d7

Or for people who do want both toys, this one is cheapish: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-...item5196c22c27

The first link isn't bad but since there are only 2 available, I don't want to snatch it from Snaketale's hand. I may buy the one that's left after snaketales confirms he has already gotten the other.

hmm that sample pic you showed there snaketales is kinda flipped with his back becoming the front and the legs switched, dunno how that will affect the transformation from bot to alt mode. But the original ROTF version (which is a straight repaint) should be quite enough without the need for any alteration, well mebbe just detach the hood gun - it's just a screw in the right hand
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

$60. i have that set for sale and sealed if u want snaketales

i could try with a long arm see what i can do for the transformation

The first link isn't bad but since there are only 2 available, I don't want to snatch it from Snaketale's hand. I may buy the one that's left after snaketales confirms he has already gotten the other.
    ah ha, that's the auction I was looking at! I've bought one, so go for it Kup.

Thanks for the links Sky Shadow!