Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers with GPS, BP, and any fragile parts

G1 Victory Leo - the two front white plastic landing gears located on the chest in robot mode are fragile/brittle. I just discovered that one of mine is actually broken as I have never bothered transforming it. I have also seen this on other Victory Leo's on the internets.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Question: Is Movie 2007 Protoform Starscream prone to GPS? His elbow joints are INCREDIBLY tight.

Not that I'm aware of. (mine's still in one piece)

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Question: Is Movie 2007 Protoform Starscream prone to GPS? His elbow joints are INCREDIBLY tight.
    good question
    haha shows u how much i played studied it

Mine's had bits snapped off, but it's second hand and I can't remember if it came like that.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

Those are the pins I mean. As well as that, I noticed there s a stress mark on both arms where the yellow peg connects to the arm. Kind of annoying.
    I just noticed the same problem on mine. Damn these massive piehooks of mine!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    @ tjparkside - You sure these are common issues and not just problems arising from these toys being 25 years old and being handled extensively?

I know some people have troubles with Soundwaves chest compartment but I'm sure this is just from overuse. I've never noticed these issues with my Megatron or Kickback...
    you are right-most of what i mentioned are probably overuse/age issues.

Another one is the clips at the waist tower of Grand Max. They are easily broken and not way to be replaced due to the METAL PIN on the tower waist, damn it

Sadly, 2003 RiD Megabolt suffers from GPS.

Universe 2.0 Powerglide arm ratchets are too tight. Twisted the arm right off second time transforming it.

Movie 2007 Transscan Bumblebee joint sockets prone to snapping, both the legs and waist have snapped on mine.

Don't know if it counts but the shoulder pins on my Animated Wreck-Gar always work their way out when transforming and I have to knock them back in with a hammer or something.