Thread: ROTF Breakaway TFA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ROTF Breakaway TFA

Did this over the last two nights:

Recoloured as Edward Fokker from Power Stone:

There is a clean inked version available of this on my deviant art account for anyone who may want to try different colour schemes. The inked is licensed under creative commons.

P.S. If I get any PM's about trademarks and copyright and what I "cannot" do with my artworks I will complain to the admin and post an explicit response on the, "I need to Vent" thread!

awesome! Love the Powerstone reference too!

Wow, I really like your inking and colouring!

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    P.S. If I get any PM's about trademarks and copyright and what I "cannot" do with my artworks I will complain to the admin and post an explicit response on the, "I need to Vent" thread!
    Let me be the first to back you up here: these are original designs created by you. Even if they are influenced by ROTF Breakaway and drawn in a style that's influenced by Animated, they are still original. Hasbro can't claim a design they never made. And furthermore, you've put these images for people to access for FREE anyway - so it's not as if you're making any money from this. Also Animated's "style" isn't entirely unique to them (as much as say "anime" style is unique to any one artist)... it's the modern American cartoon style as seen in other cartoons like Powerpuff Girls, Ben 10, Clone Wars etc.

So really, what you have here is a robot who happens to bear resemblance to Breakaway drawn in a contemporary American cartoon style which anyone can access for free.