Page 6 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Photography - From Transformers to Non-Transformers

Awesome pics Deceptic, you're truly a Master Toy Photographer!
    That Spidey shot is especially beautiful, it's so Broody and Dark - Awesome dude, simply Awesome!

Wow those shots are amazing Deceptic!

That's some nice shootin' there D_O
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Yeah I concur, particularly a big fan of Kup, and Shadow (energon) Scyther.

you know those clear bots would prolly look eerily awesome when they stnd on those light up display stands I got from HobbyCo... you saw them deceptics when I bought them right... comes in Blue , red and Green. Im buying a new digital cam soon not so sophisticated as your SLR but a bit better than what Im using right now . When I finally have it, Ill fiddle with it and take some shots I can contribute to this thread.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

thanks guys, for all your kind words.

hursti - thanks mate i still have alot to improve on and other technics to perfect, you aint bad yourself keep practising ur photo skills. they are getting better everytime i see it.

liege - cant wait to see ur photos too

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    Wow! Those are all some stunning shots, all of them. I'm totally digging MS Thor.

Well, my photographic abilities are nowhere near as advanced as some of you other guys, but I put a few up in the action pose thread, which I've copied to here as well:

(Taken yesterday with a cheapie Olympus FE20 digital camera I have laying around at home)

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Well, my photographic abilities are nowhere near as advanced as some of you other guys, but I put a few up in the action pose thread, which I've copied to here as well:

*snip*

(Taken yesterday with a cheapie Olympus FE20 digital camera I have laying around at home)
    Man, that Nemesis Prime looks Badass there man and Megs has a full-on Samurai thing going on - Sweet pics dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Man, that Nemesis Prime looks Badass there man and Megs has a full-on Samurai thing going on - Sweet pics dude!
    Thanks mate - been playing around with the various settings on the camera to take better pics, but still have a long way to go (probably will require better camera equipment to achieve any further improvement though )

Yeah, I'm a massive fan of these two molds since one turns into the car I have and the other turns into the car I want (plus they both look totally badass in bot mode too)