Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M.A.S.K. toys?

My brother and I only had a few as kids but it was easily one of my faves. Who doesn't like vehicles that turn into war machines. We used to make Lego ones since we didn't have more M.A.S.K toys.
    Spiderken Away!

I've found mask toys to be awfully fragile, cool as they are it's hard to find ones in perfect condition.

As for the cartoon, I don't think it is that much worse than the other toy commercial toons, it is a might slower though. To be honest I can't watch more than an episode of most of those old shows without getting bored, Transformers included.

I do find it amusing that in the final season Venom dis the PSA's though. Who knew that all of Venom just hung out at Miles Mayhem's mansion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62obLYPprQM

Who knew Miles was such a paternal figure.

Quote Originally Posted by WeallscreamforStarscream View Post
    i tried to watch the cartoon late last year... just cant do it.. too hard and i think it's too old
    The cartoon bored me to tears. After a few episodes all i wanted to do was rip off T-Bob's limbs & put the Switchblade into a nosedive
    The toys on the other hand were all kinds of awesome

Speaking of all kinds of awesome. Look and ask and ye shall receive. I picked these up from a private sale for a good price. Best of all they are all complete! Masks and all. This guy has had them since childhood and looked after them. He was happy they were going to a good home.
    Stinger is my favourite (being a muscle car fan and all). The chrome wear on them is bad but that is something M.A.S.K. toys are known for.

Pow! Transforming time!

Last edited by spiderken17; 30th March 2014 at 07:28 PM.
    Spiderken Away!

Default Places to find M.A.S.K

As someone suggested above on Facebook there are a few groups you can join. For example try Aussie Geek Collector or Australian Action Figure Collector. Look for a guy named Jerome he currently has Rhino and Vampire for sale both boxed. He also has some nice generation 1 Transformers and MOTU stuff as well. And finally if you haven't already check out www.matt-trakker.com they have some interesting information on all things M.A.S.K.
    Last edited by Destructicon; 9th April 2014 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Mine were all thrown....

I had quite a number, sucks as they were good toys bashing around and wont break like collector's toys nowadays.

I has Starcom as well.

Come to think of it there are hardly anymore nice cartoons like these anymore.
    I loved Starcom back then. Do you have a gallery of your Starcom collection?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by techx View Post
    I loved Starcom back then. Do you have a gallery of your Starcom collection?
    Nah I was playing my toys. Would not think they were collectors items.