Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning: KO MP-25L Loudpedal

Default Warning: KO MP-25L Loudpedal

Planet Iacon has posted pics of a KO MP Loudpedal compared to the official product.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Planet Iacon has posted pics of a KO MP Loudpedal compared to the official product.
    Is this a record or something? I haven't even received the official one I pre-ordered yet.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Is this a record or something? I haven't even received the official one I pre-ordered yet.
    I already touched the offical one a few weeks back.
    But Ko is expected.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I already touched the offical one a few weeks back.
    But Ko is expected.
    i still havent opened mine totally forgot it

need to check it together with UW Bruticus if it comes today

I got mine today from a (usually) reliable source, and according to the images in the first posting's link, the real one should have "E1916" stamped on the toy and the box, while the KO should have "D1816" instead.
    However, my box has E1916, while the toy inside has D1816. The box isn't double taped or show any sign of being opened... so could both production dates be legit?
    The only other things that appear to be noticeably different are the size of the round heads to the pins on the back and the size of the flaring on the front of the box. Both of which are like the legit version on mine, which just leaves the "D1816" on the toy as the only definite indicator that mine is a KO.
    Did anyone who got theirs before the KO came out, have "D1816" on the toy, or were they all E1916... as ones made on the day of "D1816" were all for Japan, while the ones for Asia/HK were made on the day of "E1916", or both days.

I got mine through PC, I'll check when I get home
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

The online store replied, and were quite stern in their opposition to KOs, particularly to people who treat them as real Transformers (like reselling them as the real thing) and claim to not understand why people actively chase after them and are proud to own KOs (which I've seen a number of people on the global fansites who openly hope for certain things to be KOed, and get all excited about ones as they are announced).

They've been around for about as long as Robotkingdom, and have always been better with communication than RK when there is a problem (which is why I stopped buying from RK) so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt on this one until I hear more evidence to suggest otherwise.

(I posted the question on the STFU facebook page, in the first post, as well but they never replied.)

I still have to open mine (sigh, too busy) but checked the box from PC is E1916

Just checked my figure as I got mine from RK before the KO's and the figure is stamped with D1816. Have just checked the box and mine is stamped with E1916, but buy the other indicators with the link my one is an Original, the small pins in the back, the hood is like the original and the sticker sheet is yellow and the right colours. The box art is right and the small Blaster is correct. So I am stumped to as the stamp on the figure is apparently the KO. But all the rest is right.
    Last edited by crankcase76; 4th August 2016 at 06:37 PM.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Just checked my figure as I got mine from RK before the KO's and the figure is stamped with D1816. Have just checked the box and mine is stamped with E1916, but buy the other indicators with the link my one is an Original, the small pins in the back, the hood is like the original and the sticker sheet is yellow and the right colours. The box art is right and the small Blaster is correct. So I am stumped to as the stamp on the figure is apparently the KO. But all the rest is right.
    Was the box double taped or showing any other signs of tampered tape?
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose