Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Lego questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Target also have sales, Amazon usually match any other retailers sales.
    Kmart can be good for heavy discounts on older sets they need to get rid of before new stock arrives. With the new city/friends sets due out on June 1st, there may be good deals in Kmarts for the next few weeks (often a bit of a delay for Australian retailers).
    I already got the 9X8 from Big W. I had enough rewards points and a gift card to get it for $24. But I'm looking for the Super Star Destroyer that also just came out. When I checked earlier this week nobody had it except Lego.com. But it's not marked as a Lego.com exclusive. So I'm not sure why it's not at Big W, Kmart, etc.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Hey, sorry for another stupid question about the scale of a Lego Technic model. Is the new Peugeot LMH Technic set going to scale properly with the previous WEC cars, the Ferrari 488 GTE and Porsche 911 RSR?

https://www.lego.com/en-au/product/p...hypercar-42156
    My mate just picked this up earlier this week and finished it today - it's perfectly sized to go with the Ferrari and Porsche. Disappointingly, the Ford GT is smaller and thus out of scale.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    But I'm looking for the Super Star Destroyer that also just came out. When I checked earlier this week nobody had it except Lego.com. But it's not marked as a Lego.com exclusive. So I'm not sure why it's not at Big W, Kmart, etc.
    Toyworld has the Super Star Destroyer in their current catalogue, $99.99:

https://www.toyworld.com.au/products...star-destroyer