Personally I’ve never been a massive fan of Cross-over toys. I have always gotten a few token ones from each line so I have examples of them. For me that was Darth Vader & Luke Skywalker from the first wave of Star Wars toys and then Obi-Wan from the later toys, and Venom and the Spiderman/Iron-Man 2-Pack from Marvel. I also got Optimash Prime & Bumblespud as I thought they were kinda cool and have a ton of Kre-O, though it’s technically not a crossover. But overall, even in drought time, I have let the vast majority of Crossover toys pass me by. I always thought that maybe if something a bit cooler or more to my tastes came out, I would buy more of them.

So far we have had the following Crossovers in Transformers:
• Star Wars
• Marvel
• Disney
• Mr Potato Head
• Lego
(sort of)

So what else could we have as Transformers Crossover toys? Pretend for a moment that Hasbro has the rights to all this stuff. Here are a few suggestions:

DC Comics: It would be very cool to see the Batmobile turn into Batman (a.k.a The Brave & The Bold but done much better), Lobo into his Jetbike etc. Good luck Getting Wonder Woman to transform into her invisible plane though, and Hal Jordan turning into a giant lantern might look a bit weird. Plastic Man could be a 6-changer though!

Star Trek: Captain Kirk turning into the Original Enterprise, Scotty turning into the Enterprise-A, Sulu into the Excelsior, Sisko into the Defiant etc – would be awesome! Plus lots of enemies such as Klingons turning into Birds-of-Prey and K’tinga class warships, Romulans into Warbirds, Quark into a Ferengi Marauder etc. Tons and tons of characters and ships to choose from!

Other Cartoons: Panthro turning into the Thundertank, Donatello turning into the Turtle-Wagon, Skelletor & He-Man turning into one of the myriad of vehicles that were in MOTU. Again, lots to choose from.

Cool Movie/TV Show Vehicles: Egon turning into Ecto-1, BA Barracus turning into the A-Team van, The Doc turning into the Delorian, Kit from Nightrider having a robot mode etc. Lots of fun!

So what else would you like to see as a Transformers Crossover toy? Feel free to give an individual example, an entire possible toyline, or comment on one of those above.