Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What other Transformer Crossover figures or toylines could we have?

I've always thought a "famous TV/Movie/Game Vehicles" TF line would be awesome - Delorian Time Machine, Supernatural's Car (complete with boot full of weapons - using the Prime Zombie Cliffjunper mould maybe,) KITT from Knightrider, Omega Supreme as the Space Battleship Yamato, Hound as Halo's Warthog etc

A Thunderbirds combiner. BOOM!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

HAHA,
    That's almost Voltron.

It's clear from the comments in this thread that the robot looking like the pilot or other related character is really unpopular.

I saw the Disney one at Kings Comics around a year ago, it looked like the connection tolerances were not very good at all as the display model was not holding together. I imagine the Toy story one coming out later this year will be just as mediocre.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I've always thought a "famous TV/Movie/Game Vehicles" TF line would be awesome - Delorian Time Machine, Supernatural's Car (complete with boot full of weapons - using the Prime Zombie Cliffjunper mould maybe,) KITT from Knightrider, Omega Supreme as the Space Battleship Yamato, Hound as Halo's Warthog etc
    If they did a K.I.T.T transformer I would HAVE to get it... and whilst I am a sucker for a black pontiac firebird version which would be my absolute ideal I would also happily have the Mustang as well.

Also, A-Team Van, Magnum PI's ferrari, CHiP's bikes and the Mystery Machine would be AWESOME.

Can you tell what decade I grew up in?
    Ahhh - the GOLDEN age of TV!

I want a Shadow Warrior crossover! Come on HasTak! You know you want to give me some Lo Wang!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=logBCB1YJk8

Well the Combiner Wars have taken a new turn with their Crossover into the garden tools genre:

I sure as hell could use one of these on the farm - it would make my life SO much easier!

I'd totally buy this!!!

Some have been said, primarily KITT (which I'd definitely get!) , so I'll put another out there: Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

LEGO X Transformers. Made by Lego and Takara Tomy, not Hasbro.

A crossover line of Zoids transformers would be very cool

things like Liger Zero, Berserk Fury/Furher, Gun Sniper, Shadow Fox, Raynos, Death Stinger, Dark Horn and Iron Kong
    Maybe a Gojulas Giga/ Trypticon too

Especially if Liger Zero turns into Lio Convoy with a design like from the beast wars IDW comics from a few years back