Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 283843444546474849505152535868 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    that's hot!
    Dontcha know it

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    But precious things like gold and diamonds, don't really have any value either, only the perceived value that people apply to them.
    This is true.

Gold is common in space, particularly asteroids. If we start mining them cost effectively, gold has the potential to be as common as sand and probably as valuable.

That would be awesome, Gold has some very useful properties that are utilised at significant cost, given it's 'preciousness/availability.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

FatalityPitt Guest

This episode of Silver Surfer TAS from 1998 did a pretty good job of predicting social media and online gaming addiction.

Sometimes when real-life gets too hard and/or boring; it's just easier to create an online persona, and escape into a fantasy world where you're perceived as more powerful and interesting than you actually are in real-life. Imagine what would happen to some of these people if the internet one day disappeared.

Easters come. Had to buy the creme eggs and coz of their 2 for 1 sale had to buy a second bag to make it a financial gain. So now i have all these eggs to eat

Galvatran Guest

There's this nice boardwalk in Brisbane where you can just drive on it with your car. The water views are great. Never mind the peds & cyclists sharing the boardwalk; they'll just scramble out of the way. And you don't need a vehicle license nor a registered car nor be sober. Supposedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    There's this nice boardwalk in Brisbane where you can just drive on it with your car. The water views are great. Never mind the peds & cyclists sharing the boardwalk; they'll just scramble out of the way. And you don't need a vehicle license nor a registered car nor be sober. Supposedly.
    Apparently you can also park your car on there all night too.

Galvatran Guest

^ QLDers hey.

----------

Pineapple. Some are sour. Some are sweet. There's a new variety that's been seized overseas by law enforcement that gives a euphoric high. Supposedly.