Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Play With This Too...

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Thanks for putting this up Hursti I was curious to know what other people were going in for.

I'm super keen to see PWTT's progress and this is my first kickstarter campaign that I'm supporting. Going in safe, I'm considering going in for both options 4. and 5. from the cheat sheet - Bloodbath and Desolataur. Not the best for value but will get me a good dosage of nostalgia
    No probs at all dude, glad you guys are getting something out of the post.

Options 1 & 2 are great choices I reckon if this is your first dance with Kickstarter, both look REALLY good and are safe additions to one's TF collection should that be the focus.

I'm just totally in love with the palette of Bite Mark, hence why I went for Option 7 - I'd of preferred an option that had Bite Mark & Bloodbath together, personally, but what can you do?

Now you get to enjoy the fun part of slowly watching the project edge closer & closer to its funding goal, and if we're/they're really luck? - Beyond that and onto unlocking those stretch goals!

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    Cool! I'm actually very interested to see!
    What's caught your eye the most mate?

Thanks mate, ur explanation made it alot easier to understand

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Thanks mate, ur explanation made it alot easier to understand
    Oh good! - Glad I could be of help dude, if you or anyone else has any other questions please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to assist where I can.

Play With This Too have just posted their 1st update, specifically highlighting an Oversight regarding International postage at the $55/$72 Pledge Level.

If you are an International backer and are pledging at the $55/$72 (USD) Level for 1x Figure (Either Bloodbath or Desolataur) and wish to purchase another single figure from the same $55/$72 pledge level (An "Addon" ) - Then PWTToo is asking that you please adjust your total from $144 (USD) to $135.

This is in an effort to save International customers, who are looking to purchase just a pair of the $55/$72 Pledge Level figures, some money on shipping but all other shipping rates remain the same.

They've reflected this too in an update to the "Kickstarter Pledge Cheat Sheet", which I've posted below and will amend to my original major post also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    He's right people, and you've just 30 Days to get your pledges in!

Couple of things for people to remember with Kickstarter:
    • Payment Is Not Required Until The End of The Backing Period.
    • Payment will ONLY be taken if the project successfully meets its Funding Goal.
    • The Costs listed will almost always be in US Dollars unless otherwise stated.
    • Pay close attention to the pricing; There is often a seperate Domestic/Us Price and International Price (Namely regarding postage/shipping fees).
    • You can adjust the amount of money you're willing to pledge at any time.
    • You can only select 1 Pledge Level, but you can change it at any time during the Backing Period.
    • If there is additional Figures or "Addons" you'd like, pay close attention to the prices detailed in the "Addons" list - You then add the required amount for that particular figure/addon to your existing Pledge amount.
    • Keep checking the Kickstarter page regularly for updates.
    • Remember that a Kickstarter Project needs the support of you & others to succeed, not only financially but by spreading awareness, so spread the word by any & every means available to you.

(Updated: 12:35pm AEST - 28/02/15)

I personally went for the "Play With Level 2": Bite Mark & Desolataur - Pledge Level, which costs (USD) $100 + $25 shipping.

That'll get me these guys!

If I can manage to save enough by the end of March, baring in-mind the late March arrivals of both MP Exhaust & Star Saber, then I'd like to also add another (USD) $72 (Includes Shipping) to my existing pledge so as to get a Bloodbath figure too!

That'll do me I think, unless some of the stretch goals get unlocked, because then I'll definitely be adding a 3x Heads Pack and a 3x Staff Pack to my total as well!

Let's see if this thing meets its Funding Goal of (USD) $80,000 first though.
    I jumped in on this with the same pledge as you Hursty. I'm hoping that some stretch goals are reached, especially that Grimlock one
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Theonlyone that would interest me is Jetstrike, but I'm disappointed with his tech drone colors. Nothing like the character he is an homage to
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Theonlyone that would interest me is Jetstrike, but I'm disappointed with his tech drone colors. Nothing like the character he is an homage to
    It's a GoBot thing. He is Fitor. Second in command of the Decepticons with second in command of the Renegades.

FREE PLATYPUS BMOG WITH ANY $55 LEVEL PLEDGE AND ABOVE All pledges at a $55 level and above will receive a free purple BMOG named MONOSCREAM. This NEW BMOG separates into 3 weapons. A Glow-In-The-Dark ATOMIC SPLATTERPUS BMOG is available for add-on at $12 US/INTERNATIONAL.
    Yep, everyone who gets at least one $55 figure is getting a purple BMOG, and there is a glowing in the dark one for $12 as an exclusive add-on.

So right now if it funds, and you buy one of everything, it will cost $282 in the US, and you get 8 art prints, 7 transforming tech drones, 3 six inch tall demons, 2 six inch tall vampires, 2 BMOG platypi, a glow in the dark shield and a t-shirt!

A new toy concept was posted reently by Play With This Too today and reminds more than a few people of the Dinobot Swoop. Be sure to support their Kickstarter campaign if you want to see this company succeed.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ost-protectors

Awesome updates, Scaleface, keep 'em up dude!

Keep spreading the word guys, The Lost Protectors are presently 72% funded (At $57,438USD! ) with just under 16 Days left to go!

I was really excited to see that the Desolataur Proto has been sent off to be painted, in an effort to give people a better idea of what the end-product is intended to look like once in-hand - Baring in-mind any minor changes during production of course.

"Holy McNeil!" was I struck in the Spark-Chamber by this potential figure!

I REALLY hope we see this project funded and some stretch goals unlocked because I WANT THAT FIGURE!

Also, for those that might still be a little curious as to how these 6" Scale figure will scale with other assorted toys? - Look no further!