Thread: Collector Club Magazine #49 (Feb/Mar) now out

Default Collector Club Magazine #49 (Feb/Mar) now out

The Club Magazines rarely get a news article on the global fan-sites anymore, so since this one is up there, I'll mention it now (and go into more detail when my copy arrives in 4 weeks time).

Contents...

Start of the Beast Was: Shattered Glass Story line
    Discussion about the Figure Subscription Service 1.0 shipment delay. As soon as shipment arrives, they will advise us of second payment date.
    Profiles of Prime & Depth Charge (Free 2013 figure)
    Mention of a project with Jim Sorenson
    Mention of a replacement forum for members/ May see in February
    Great overview of the Classicverse stories from 2007-2012
    Article by fan Jeremiah McNatt on his trip as a fan to Japan
    Transformers I.Q. , Recordicons, and a quick article on cassette technology

Mention of a replacement forum for members/ May see in February
    About time. But really, whats the point? Most TF fans now will be more than used to using their own message board... the club bungs more info out via twitter/facebook anyway.

Hmm, doesn't look like much of interest in there. I can read about some guy's trip to Japan?

um

Yay

?

I see the club is clutching at straws for anything and everything now. Too much time spent on designing toys and not enough spent on anything else. I notice from that a lack of TOY related info from Hasbro... And yet there is a fiar bit they could do. Hello, Prime Beast HUnters? MP news? oh man, I can't wait to rip it to shreds (both figuratively and literally speaking...).

I gotta ask (even though it may be a stupid question)

Does the $86 a year subscription for that magazine still come with a subscription figure? Like we got with Runamauck/Runabout? Or is it simply just the magazine and they now have this subscription service solely for the magazine and a separate one for the figures?

Yes there's still a figure included with the magazine subscription. This year's "free" figure is Pre-Beast Wars Depth Charge (repaint of HFTD Terradive).

Wow that was announced ages ago. I had completely forgot who it was. For me the figure is not worth it for me to get. Though if someone expresses interest in wanting him now, I can order it and pass it off to them.

Here's a link to the picture over at Seibertron if anyone was interested