Page 382 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 362372377378379380381382383384385386387392402 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Paulbot: they don't lock. Voyager Megatron's supposedly locks -- Sky Shadow found a way -- but I tried it on mine and it didn't work. Sentinel Prime's can lock out, but I think that's it. Most of them can't lock out -- Voyager Shockwave's certainly can't.

A shame though -- I definitely agree that they look better deployed and it would be nice to be able to display them that way. Or even for play value, it'd be nice if we could play with the toys with their weapons deployed.
    I watched peaugh's DOTM Shockwave review again, and at 6:19 he locks the mechtech weapon in deployed mode.

As far as I know, all the voyager's mechtech weapons should lock. (I only have optimus' at the moment and that one locks fine.)

Yeah, I had a fiddle with Megatron and Shockwave last night, and their Mech Tech weapons were able to lock in deployed modes. For anyone else who hasn't tried it or hasn't worked it out yet, on the front of Shockwave's trigger is a small clip and when you push it down it aligns with a small slot. You just need to push the tip of the trigger into the slot so it clips into place. For Megatron's, as Sky Shadow said, you just turn the ladder just a bit after pushing it out all the way, and it locks in.

So it seems that the boxed TFs' mech tech weapons can lock... haven't been able to do it for any of the carded figures yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    * RID was ten years ago! How can that be?!
    Holy crap in a hat, you're right!

Look at all those Beast Machines and Animorph toys shelfwarming there...

sorry about asking this here, but who on the board had a Superlink Laserwave displayed with their Decepticon classicverse collection? that was really impressive, my net is capped and loading pics is terrible....
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    sorry about asking this here, but who on the board had a Superlink Laserwave displayed with their Decepticon classicverse collection? that was really impressive, my net is capped and loading pics is terrible....
    This one?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Thanks Griffin, LCZ collection rocks!!!!!!, i reckon Shockblast should be displayed mre in people's classicverse collection
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    Thanks Griffin, LCZ collection rocks!!!!!!, i reckon Shockblast should be displayed mre in people's classicverse collection
    He's an Energon figure, so I display him in my Energon collection. Though I am mighty tempted to play with him in a Classics toy campaign. I display my figures according to their own series, but I'll happily mix them up when I play with them.

Hey guys, I have a g1 overkill and I have both guns but the left gun just won't fit in. Has anyone had similar problems? This is an original figure by the way.

Megatron's weapon does lock.
    You push it out and rotate the ladder plunger-thingy counter-clockwise (assuming you're looking directly at it).
    It took a while to get it to lock the first time, but now it does time after time again

Sorry or the double post, sue me;
    (Classic Vector Prime maneuver, smart!)
    Are United Drift + Blurr getting a re-release?

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    Sorry or the double post, sue me;
    (Classic Vector Prime maneuver, smart!)
    Are United Drift + Blurr getting a re-release?
    I imagine they would be if the necessary sacrifices are made to the TakaraTomy gods.
    I think I remember hearing that Drift would be, not sure about Blurr but it wouldn't surprise me.