Page 715 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 695705710711712713714715716717718719720725735 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Classics, eHobby, TrU Commemorative Series, TFC, Encore... reissues will always be manufactured in one way or another
    The reason I was thinking UM is that Encore specifically is a Japanese line, which UM hasn't been featured in yet, and with MP UM coming out it'd be Takara-Tomy's last chance to milk it for maximum sales.

That said, I hope I'm wrong and it's, I dunno, Trypticon or Overlord or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    That said, I hope I'm wrong and it's, I dunno, Trypticon or Overlord or something.
    ^This.
    I've been purchasing all of TakaraTOMY's big reissues (including gestalts) even when I already have the original G1 figure, just to show my support (and 'vote with my wallet') to encourage TakTOM to make more.

...except for Encore Omega Supreme, I didn't get him... but I did get GADEP (so I do have a version of the Encore Omega Supreme mould). It's a shame that eHobby didn't make more variants of the other big reissues. I would've really loved to see:

+ new characters based on Diaclone-coloured Constructicons
    + Metrotitan
    + Grand Maximus
    + Battle Gaea
    ...I think all of these concepts could work as limited exclusive toys - obviously they'd be too obscure to justify releasing them as regular mass-produced figures.

Instead they rerelease Devastator with a new head sculpt in a different shade. Nevermind the G2 colours, Diaclone or even RoTF movie colours (think Encore #5)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    BBTS are charging eighty US dollars to pre-order 2nd run MP Alert!

I'd normally just wait for Amazon... but if this toy isn't going to be released in Japan, would anyone know of any places with better prices where one might get MP Alert?
    that's been BBTS's price for all the MP cars, don't forget they're importing into the states before they even think about selling for a profit.

the sub $50 prices we've been lucky to see from asia is often less than retail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Instead they rerelease Devastator with a new head sculpt in a different shade. Nevermind the G2 colours, Diaclone or even RoTF movie colours (think Encore #5)
    hey I have that animated style head sculpt Devastator, it's actually the only official devastator I've ever owned. and I dig it.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

is $100 expensive for a Transformers guide book from the 2000s, e.g Transformers Generation Deluxe book or other some what limited print TF artbook and guides, there is a book i'm after but I dont want to reveal it just yet
    Last edited by autobreadticon; 16th April 2014 at 04:04 PM.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    is $100 expensive for a Transformers guide book from the 2000s, e.g Transformers Generation Deluxe book or other some what limited print TF artbook and guides, there is a book i'm after but I dont want to reveal it just yet
    Seriously, it's pretty hard to gauge by that.

kk, interested in the 'Transformers First Series Complete' book released by Jive in 2004
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    kk, interested in the 'Transformers First Series Complete' book released by Jive in 2004
    It's certainly not particularly common, and it looks pretty cool. If I was after such a book, it's probably not a bad buy and it'd certainly be nice on the bookcase. Does it come up often? If not, if you can justify the price, do it.

It cost me around $100 when I bought it (from Minotaur many years ago).

And it's a nice book, just a shame that most to all of the toys they use aren't fully stickered up

How big is Sky-Lynx?

As small as Prime?

Or as big as Superioin?

Or is he just magically both?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...