New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Seraphim Prime - inbox full

Default White Ribbon Day 25/11

Today is White Ribbon Day. A day for men to take a stand against violence against women. Did you know that violence from an intimate male partner claims the life of one women EVERY WEEK (on average) in Australia? According to the World Health Organisation, 30% of women worldwide experience violence from an intimate partner. It's utterly unacceptable.
    "I swear never to commit, excuse, or remain silent about violence against women."

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Where's the meat?

I was at my nearby Woolworths last week and I saw some Goat Sausages in the meat section, and since I'm one to try the more obscure meats that Coles and Woolies have been stocking lately, I had a look at them to see what percentage content of goat meat is in them (to see how they compare to normal sausages that often have about 60-80%).... but I was amused and worried to find that "meat" wasn't even listed.

It was probably just a mistake from the printers... but it probably leaves them liable to a recall if they don't declare all of the ingredients. At least, I hope there is goat meat in them.
    (I didn't try them - I'll wait until I know its contents first.)

Megatran Guest

^ That is a fail. Most reputable food companies have packaging artwork checked & approved by several sets of eyes (R&D, Quality, Marketing, Nutrition & Legal). Although mistakes can & do happen, the omission of the key characteristic ingredient in the ingredient declaration, in this case, goat meat (including the % in the sausage), would constitute a withdrawal of the product from sale.

What an insult to the Year of the Goat!

I got a reply email today from them, noting that it has 75% goat meat... but they didn't comment on it missing from their label, or if it would be fixed.

So we have this one-time QLD billionaire who should still be worth several hundred million, refusing to spend $45 million of his fortune to save one of his companies... but instead, is behaving like the rich American Bank CEOs in 2008, by demanding that the QLD government use taxpayer money to bail out his Nickel company, to save 800 jobs (but more importantly, save him millions of dollars).

And Clive Palmer wants us to believe that he set up a political party to stand up for the common people, against the major parties who only look after themselves and their corporate donors... when he is more willing to sacrifice 800 jobs than spend a small fraction of his wealth to save his company from collapse.

(and no, I don't believe he set up the PUP for any benevolent reasons... he only did it up to take on the Liberals who would no longer accept the conditions he would put on his hefty Liberal party donations... not to mention, to be able to help pass laws or revoke taxes to make his mining companies more profitable)

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    So we have this one-time QLD billionaire who should still be worth several hundred million, refusing to spend $45 million of his fortune to save one of his companies... but instead, is behaving like the rich American Bank CEOs in 2008, by demanding that the QLD government use taxpayer money to bail out his Nickel company, to save 800 jobs (but more importantly, save him millions of dollars).

And Clive Palmer wants us to believe that he set up a political party to stand up for the common people, against the major parties who only look after themselves and their corporate donors... when he is more willing to sacrifice 800 jobs than spend a small fraction of his wealth to save his company from collapse.

(and no, I don't believe he set up the PUP for any benevolent reasons... he only did it up to take on the Liberals who would no longer accept the conditions he would put on his hefty Liberal party donations... not to mention, to be able to help pass laws or revoke taxes to make his mining companies more profitable)
    Mate he needs the funds for the replica titanic from somewhere! (Which ironically, isnt it being buit offshore? If it really is still a goer).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Where's the meat?

Look at all of that synthetic goodness!
    It's scary that Salt [with the exception of the unlisted 75% Goats Meat] is the 3rd most prominent ingredient.