Page 831 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 811821826827828829830831832833834835836841851 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,310 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    How much was MP 11S Sunstorm's Standard RRP from TRU? Some are still floating around and am wondering whether it is worth my first MP Decepticon or not..
    $130.
    But as Trent pointed out, it has a different paint job

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    That site and it's popup is very unfriendly for mobiles. Do you mean the robot fist? Looks like the sticker is just a bit smaller on that release than it should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yes, it looks like the sticker on the back of the fist is too small on the Collectors Edition version.
    Thanks guys. That is bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Takara United Tracks over RTS Turbo Tracks for sure.
    All Takara WFC/FOC figures are more game accurate, except Shockwave as he was part of the Arms Micron line instead.
    United Jazz is another one. Grappel, Darkmount/Straxus and Thunderwing are 50/50, especially as the decos of the latter two vary in the source media too. The red on Hasbro's Darkmount's arms provides more of a contrast than the pale blue on Takara's Straxus though, more visually interesting.
    United Scourge's metallic paint and extra blue in plane mode looks nicer, but either one is cartoon accurate in terms of colour.
    The United Seeker three packs are probably the best releases of each character to date.
    50/50 again for Lugnut, but I kinda prefer Hasbro's version.
    Warpath is probably a Hasbro win for cartoon colour accuracy, while the Takara is more original toy accurate.
    Perceptor's another tough one, Hasbro's RTS version has chromed parts and yellow windows, yet Takara's is shinier, with clear windows while the Asia Exclusive Generations version merges the shiny paint, chromed parts and clear windows together. Kup is another where the main difference is shiny paint.
    Takara's Armada Starscream follows the original Armada colours, while Hasbro's is closer to his Dark Cybertron colours (which are based on the toy).
    Orion Pax/Megatronus two pack from Takara has the superior deco, with Megatronus matching his comic form, black plastic and purple highlights, while Orion Pac has a beautiful metallic paint job and a blue window, rather than clear.
    Generations Blurr probably beats United Blurr in bot mode for being visually interesting, Takara's is quite bland. Opposite for altmode though.
    Brainstorm has a little extra paint on his wings and a slightly different coloured canopy.
    Takara's Sky Byte wins out over Hasbro's, same for Windblade, with Arcee being exceptionally G1 vs Hasbro's.
    Leader Megatron is a little more cartoon accurate from Takara, and Jetfire has a little more paint, but no chromed parts.
    Generations Wheeljack beats the United version for accuracy, and the upcoming Leader Ultra Magnus is more comic accurate than Hasbro's, but lacks Minimus Ambus.

And that's all I can think of for now. Hope that helps.
    could not have said that any better.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Does anyone know where I might find a complete list of the collector coins which have been released with MP transformers and some of the other Reissues?

Is it just me or in the recent tfcc comic SG superion has a helicopter limb.

(Ssh it is basically confirmed)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Is it just me or in the recent tfcc comic SG superion has a helicopter limb.

(Ssh it is basically confirmed)
    Hate to burst your bubble, but that's not combiner Superion.... It's the micro aster combiner Japanese recolour from mid 2000s.... The Japanese release had a con standard and autobot chase, and was released in the universe line as Superion. Six members...

http://www.tfu.info/2003/Destron/Sixwing/sixwing.htm

Megatran Guest

Default Combined shipping on ebay

How do I combine shipping if I win several auctions from the same ebay Seller? What's the process?

Thanks in advance.

If they are noted as being part of the "Global Shipping Program", you can't... which is why I avoid sellers who are on it.
    If they aren't on the GSP, just send them a message asking for a combined quote.
    They aren't require to if they don't mention it in their listings, but it can't hurt to ask (very politely).

Does Amazon Japan ship to Australia?
    and if so is it cheaper to buy Transformers Adventure figures from them than Robot Kingdom or BBTS? factoring in shipping?
    Trying to get the New Optimus and Jazz (and maybe a few Q transformers) but the shipping from RK is insane and BBTS is sold out of primes

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Does Amazon Japan ship to Australia?
    and if so is it cheaper to buy Transformers Adventure figures from them than Robot Kingdom or BBTS? factoring in shipping?
    Trying to get the New Optimus and Jazz (and maybe a few Q transformers) but the shipping from RK is insane and BBTS is sold out of primes
    No, Amazon Japan doesn't ship to Australia. Though you can use a freight forwarder or ship to a friend / person who lives in Japan who in turn sends it to Australia. But these options add additional cost anyway.