Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

If those early Amazon AU listings end up being actually available for order at Amazon AU TLTC is going to have a hard time keeping my business. At least with Amazon they reply to enquiries.

I don't mind waiting, that's fine, but some communication would be good. They haven't replied to me in weeks.

Would it be fair to ask them to refund my pre order if it’s after their initial expected date?

I guess if they are unwilling I might have to perform a chargeback through the credit card.

Has anyone been able to cancel pre orders??
    I don’t feel it’s fair they just keep my money with no certainty on when things will arrive.

It’s fair that they don’t cancel pre orders. But it’s not fair they don’t deliver the items within the agreed date.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I emailed them on Friday about the Terrorcons and some Black Series figures I had in one order. They quickly replied to say that it will be shipped this week (haven't got a shipping notice yet).

Yes it's best to only order in stock items at this stage, I only broke this rule with this order because they were meant to be in stock within a month or so.
    Likewise, I emailed for confirmation and they confirmed shipping out this week.

They're a bit slow, but they're a small operation - I think it's best to support them and help them to grow, and become a really good, stable option for toy purchases in this country.

Their prices are generally really good, and they haven't let me down yet. Yeah, it can be frustrating seeing toys you've got on pre-order come and go at the local shops, but this way I don't have to waste heaps of time and petrol going back to the same shops over and over again, in the vain hope they fill the pegs with something other than wave 1....yet again.

In my experience, they're usually later than their expected release date by about 1 and a half to 2 months. Maybe if it got to 3 months late you might be cool to ask for a cancellation...? But, if we help them build their business big enough, they might get a more steady, reliable and timely supply chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Likewise, I emailed for confirmation and they confirmed shipping out this week.

They're a bit slow, but they're a small operation - I think it's best to support them and help them to grow, and become a really good, stable option for toy purchases in this country.

Their prices are generally really good, and they haven't let me down yet. Yeah, it can be frustrating seeing toys you've got on pre-order come and go at the local shops, but this way I don't have to waste heaps of time and petrol going back to the same shops over and over again, in the vain hope they fill the pegs with something other than wave 1....yet again.

In my experience, they're usually later than their expected release date by about 1 and a half to 2 months. Maybe if it got to 3 months late you might be cool to ask for a cancellation...? But, if we help them build their business big enough, they might get a more steady, reliable and timely supply chain.
    This.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I don’t share the same view.
    You can’t expect me to wait 3 months from sept for the throne of primes.
    So by December if it was a 3 month wait.
    PP-43 japan release will be out in Jan.

The problem is what if they ran out and couldn’t get me one.
    That means I spent 5 months waiting. Then potentially to miss any opportunity to buy it elsewhere.

I hope primal and throne comes October. Otherwise I’m going to be disappointed.

There are problems with the way they run preorders.
    Even shipping by sea they should have made it way before that.

Quote Originally Posted by beatmag View Post
    I don’t share the same view.
    You can’t expect me to wait 3 months from sept for the throne of primes.
    So by December if it was a 3 month wait.
    PP-43 japan release will be out in Jan.

The problem is what if they ran out and couldn’t get me one.
    That means I spent 5 months waiting. Then potentially to miss any opportunity to buy it elsewhere.

I hope primal and throne comes October. Otherwise I’m going to be disappointed.

There are problems with the way they run preorders.
    Even shipping by sea they should have made it way before that.
    I definitely think they need to work on their arrival estimates for sure. I've yet to see anything arrive when they said it would. Plus, for a while there they were making regular updates on their site and FB about what's coming in this week/month etc (surely it's easier to do that than keep answering individual emails?).

TLTC makes money by charging lower retail and using the cheapest shipping method. There is nothing to suggest that will change.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    TLTC makes money by charging lower retail and using the cheapest shipping method. There is nothing to suggest that will change.
    Yeah that's obviously their business model and I have no problem with that as I end up saving money. I just want better communication in order for them to keep my business.

It's Friday and my order hasn't been shipped yet......

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    It's Friday and my order hasn't been shipped yet......
    Yep, mine neither - a bit frustrating when they've had their stock in for what appears to be well over a week...!