Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizards of the Coast Transformers card game

Those following the second series reveals - some of the new battle cards have been revealed now from a couple of sources.

Big w have the boosters down to $4.20. Not a good sign.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

They disappeared within a couple weeks in the stores around me... but the starter packs were shelfwarming in kmart and bigw, so I'm not holding out hope of seeing the Metroplex set here.
    Not too much fussed about the combiner series as there is no way I'm spending hundreds of dollars to get all of the combiner team member cards and end up with hundreds of duplicates... as we don't have enough collectors to have a trading community in this country.

I haven't seen boosters in a Big W or Kmart here since about a week after they launched locally. Not sure how much of that is rapid sales and how much is not caring enough to stock.

Warpath added to the ranks

More cards revealed - Grapple as well as two battle cards and another three battle cards.

Hasbro and Wizards of the Coast were kind enough to give me a couple of cards as an Exclusive Reveal for my Blog: Dirge, Doombringer and Defensive Driving.

For more details about these two cards please feel free to check out my blog review of them HERE

Excellent opportunity, being one of the fans or fansites invited to reveal various second series cards (when you look at the previous reveals, it's a mix and match of big name sites and unknown fans revealing different cards).

The images on your site are very small... did they give you bigger ones and you shrunk them down, or was that as big as they were giving out? (the ones already revealed have been different sizes, so it is hard to tell if Hasbro sent out all the images at the one size)
    Last edited by griffin; 10th March 2019 at 02:45 PM. Reason: wrong link

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Excellent opportunity, being one of the fans or fansites invited to reveal various second series cards (when you look at the previous reveals, it's a mix and match of big name sites and unknown fans revealing different cards).

The images on your site are very small... did they give you bigger ones and you shrunk them down, or was that as big as they were giving out? (the ones already revealed have been different sizes, so it is hard to tell if Hasbro sent out all the images at the one size)
    Yeah it was very kind of them. Originally I thought I was getting something sent to me like they did with the Metroplex pack but it turned out just to be some digital pics. Oddly, the hits for this reveal are proving far more prolific than the Metroplex review, about 750 views in the last 12 hours!

Admittedly for the sake up expediency I simply took pictures of the pics they sent me with my phone. But the files were quite small anyway, with the double-Dirge one being 687KB and the Defensive Driving one being 257KB. So I think if I had downloaded them from my email straight to the blog they would have been the same size anyway. And my blog tends to show all pics as the same size regardless.

At least the pics are quite clear, so if you are on a smart phone you can zoom in

UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy