Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Kmart Launceston has the Roadburn/Brawn wave in.
    were there many or just the usual 3 of each?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Honestly haven't been keeping enough track of them to know if they were knew, TBH - they had Fangry and Ptero from memory, if that helps?
    Still Wave 3. Repugnus and Shuffler are Wave 4.
    It's really only Shuffler I'm after, to go with Sawback.

Fangry and Repugnus look good as well, but I'd rather full-sized versions.

TLK Voyager Prime and Grimlock at Kmart.

That Optimus looks like he'll be fun to paint, has the same hyper-detailed molding that Bezerker and Barricade have. Nice to see Grimlock in something closer to the ****ing colours he should have had in the first place.

Sweeeet! After seeing a few YouTube reviews of Optimus I must say I'm rather chomping at the bit to grab him. Being in Hobart however I'll probably be waiting the next six months for him to make his way down south :P
    Love Barricade and Berzerker (which is a real turn around from my previous "TLK line sucks!" Stance I took when product shots first started emerging) Don't know if I can bring myself to pick up Grimlock though. Same issue with Bumblebee and Slash, exact same mold, just different colors :P

Voyager Last Knight Grimlocks (2-3x), 1x Last Knight Voyager Optimus, and Brawn/Roadburn (2x each, plus 4x Sharkticons left) at KMart Devonport. No new TR Deluxes/Voyagers/Leaders/Titan Masters.

2x each of the Voyager/Triple-changer Titans Return Megatrons and Optimus Primes if anyone's after them.

Also, the Woolworths around here still seem to have those Marvel disc things. I don't collect them myself but I read something about their being hard to find in certain areas. Hope that's useful to some of the Tassie crew here.

Launceston:

KMart is almost cleared out, though there are a few new Movie Deluxes at $29 rather than the more common $40. It's almost all RiD (and not much of that) or Movie stuff. No sign of any TR Wave 4 stuff.

Target's not much better, though that's less because it's been pillaged and more because its TF section is tiny to begin with.

Myer is also pretty skimpy on the TF shelves, but has a few TR Legends-class figures, a handful of Deluxes, and 2 $350+ Fortress Maximuses if anyone wants one.

Toyworld has more stock but it's basically all ancient.

Goddammit Tasmania.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post

Goddammit Tasmania.
    https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/

Just putting it out there. These guys are great, good prices and it posts fast.

I mean, I love finding new toys in actual shops, but once you get to wave 2-3 of a line and the shelves are clogged with figures, it's just an exercise in tedium. And factor in the time and petrol you spend on constantly checking shops, it even makes sense to sometimes pay a little extra online. And then you get places like littletoycompany that charge a fair bit below retail, and it becomes almost insane to keep hoping kmart/target etc will figure out how this works.

This week, I had Perceptor/Topspin/Quake etc, plus Broadside, delivered 3 days after I ordered - all figures that I have huge doubts will ever make it to Launnie in any decent numbers if at all.

Didn't know about them, cheers.

TBH there's not all that much stuff out/coming out soon that I'm after. It's really more the difference after 5 years of living in a major city in Japan that's frustrating.

Big w rosny has titans return broadside

Update on Burnie:

KMart - the usual. Anyone after a Premier Edition Dinobot Slash is in luck, plus one PE Bumblebee and Berserker. Plus there's 4-odd Sharkticons, one TR Triggerhappy, and one other TR Deluxe, Twinferno/Doublecross IIRC.
    There's still one RiD Stormshot and G1-coloured Drift. Nothing noteworthy above Deluxe size=class - anyone in the North-West looking for Broadside should check Devonport.

Toyworld - Apart from the Movie Premiere Editions it might as well be called The Lost Toyworld given how ancient their TF stock is. If anyone wants a last-minute squadron of Sweeps then Toyworld Burnie is for you.

Target - Nothing new...except for TR Repugnus and Shuffler. After I went there there's 3 Repugnus and 2 Shufflers left.