Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: TFSS 5.0 Is Live For Members

With the end of 4.0 shipping now, I got to thinking of how I want 5.0 to go...

Limb 3
    Limb 4
    Toxitron (or any order for those 3)
    Prime
    Megs
    Blue girl + bonus....

Would have had the pretenders the last 2.... But then the bonus would have bulked out the box too much...

Damnit damnit damnit!

Email from the club overnight has pushed these into next year :-(

due to delays at the manufacturer, these should arrive in time to ship around the end of the year. However, there has been a change in the process. These figures will be packed into only three shipments, 2 figures, 2 figures and the final 2 figures with the bonus figure.

This means that there will be an installment payment due in January and one in February. The billing dates will not be set until we know the shipment is on it's way here.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Damnit damnit damnit!

Email from the club overnight has pushed these into next year :-(
    Is it really a suprise?

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Is it really a suprise?
    Not really... but the last update had them shipping about now, and finishing by end of year/Jan. Now this pushes us out to like March....

Which annoys me as I want see all my CW Combiners together, and the one spot i have in the house to show the "current line" is too full now....

And Current line is now TR, so CW needs to get stored....

Right now I don't even have the space to open and have UW out....

But yeah, mainly i just wanted to see all 17 Hasbro combiners together, and then laid out in lines by mould, then they were to get stuck in a storage box

It's frustrating and not surprising all at the same time.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

How much you want to bet they won't meet the deadline, and Hasbro has to bail them out with a license extension?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

It's good to see the club maintaining the reputation they've become famous for even at the very end.

At least they were consistent at something
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

The fifth subscription series has finally arrived in America, and FunPublications will send out the first of three shipments next week.

The other two shipments will occur in April and May, as they have the remaining billing days for those on the instalment plan, is April 3rd and May 1st.

Believe it or not the container is FINALLY here!
    We will be preparing your first of three shipments this week so we need you to log in and verify your address on file by 5 pm on Tuesday March 14.
    We have packed this final version in sets of two so you will only receive 3 shipments instead of 6.
    Also for those of you on the installment payment plan, the billing dates will be April 3rd and May 1st. Please make sure your CC on file is current and correct.

Thanks for your patience!
    They only gave a day to update mailing addresses... although, people should have updated their address as soon as there was a change.

I will be glad once the figures have shipped to be finally done with this mob...

Looks like the first shipment is arriving to members in the US. Won't say what it is so as to not spoil the surprise.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot