Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus & Predaking out & pics

Ha ha don't know what happened there, they are normal on computer but upside down on phone. Oh well it's from the land down under.

It is a very flimsy figure now I have played around, limbs detach very easily and the back of it is very plain and cheap looking. But it's a huge TF dragon !!!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I checked out the optimus at Target yesterday, it's appearance is very large and simplistic, in the box. looking at it I don't think the vehicle mode will be very cohesive. I'm going to give it a miss for the moment. I'll be looking for a predaking tonight though.
    I had a good looking this morning and it also seems very light. Probably due to the hollow build. The light gimmick is almost non-existant, at least on the two i tried out.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I checked out the optimus at Target yesterday, it's appearance is very large and simplistic, in the box. looking at it I don't think the vehicle mode will be very cohesive. I'm going to give it a miss for the moment. I'll be looking for a predaking tonight though.
    Yeah, I decided to give the huge Optimus a miss in favor of the voyager one. This guy looks like Jack O'Neil and Colonel Carter should be energing from his back.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Got to get me that Predaking!
    Glad to hear of the price. Was talking to Gok a few months ago on FB and he reckoned it was going to come in over $100, but for the $69 price I'll happily pick him up

OMG! Must... buy! I'll be eagerly checking out my local Kmart and Target I think! Hopefully they're on the shelves in WA too.

Edit: THEY ARE!
    Last edited by AJ_Prime; 16th May 2013 at 08:09 PM.

I am keen to get Predaking, The voyager version was just to small so I left it MISB

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    And why exactly are these "first time ever"? I can't quite read all the smaller text on the front of the box.
    The predaking implies that it's the first Predaking ever to have a 21 inch .... wingspan.

a size comparison between the voyager and ultimate boxes.

this picture was up the right way on my phone and on my PC

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    So where is he aviable? Kmart or target?
    it looks like Target only has Primes, and Kmart have Primes and Predakings in roughly equal amounts. I'm starting to think that Target bet on the wrong horse.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

lololol Guest

Default us bloke

ill trade a tw 01 hegemon for it!!

lololol Guest

Default us bloke

ill trade a tw 01 hegemon for it!! or how much for a us bloke to get one of you fine gentlemen to send me one lol

Smile Ultimate Prime Predaking

hi new here! :-)

would appreciate if those who have Ultimate Optimus and Ultimate Predaking could post pics of the "Tale of the Beast Hunters" Chapters for both figures.

thanks

Bulkhead Guest

Default Looking For Some Help

Hello all. New here. If someone would be willing to help out a US fan get his hands on these, I would be most appreciated. I would, of course, be willing to compensate you for your troubles. I'd also reciprocate in kind (I'll be at BotCon and the New York Comicon and will pick up any exclusives you need). Message me and we can hopefully work something out.

Thanks!