Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avoiding like the plague...

Nah I havent been avoiding any off them tv ads, teasers, etc. but, I havent been actively seeking them out anyways. Fact is I couldnt care less about the movie, but, since I won free tickets to see it in IMAX this Saturday (raffle promo for buying TF shirts) I will then see it coz of the magic word - FREE. Ididnt even think I'll win coz my original plan was to see this film when it gets a DVD release (and on sale price :P). After my disappointment from the second movie (all hype, no plot) I'll stick to collecting toys that I like and just thank the movie for awakening the franchise again...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

This is my 1st post in this section of the forum, to my recollection anyway, so from this you can begin to see my approach to spoiler information.
    I watched Trailers/Teasers and Saw/Read toy information - That was it, I avoided everything else like a plague so that when I went and saw each of the movies they would still hold surprises for me which included the entirety of the story.

As I've already said I avoided nearly everything so I would be surprised.
    Then stupid me read the Timeline of Transformers according to the movies thread the day I went to see it. I read it to the end, even when DOTM stuff came up. I kept reading and read the spoilers and pretty much blew it for myself.
    How stupid can you get?

Haha me on the other hand have been absolutely hopeless. Probably only for the first movie I had no idea or clue what was going to happen because I started the mad collecting phrase only after that.

For ROTF, I totally went to read the whole plot on wiki because ice burn told me that Optimus got killed and I was like "Noooo!" So I wanted to find out if they brought him back.

For DOTM, it was worse, went to read the whole of Griffin's DOTM Movie Review (Spoilers) section and I'm only planning to watch it next Sat. Talk about spoiling surprises.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!