Thread: 20% off toys at Target to December 9th

Default 20% off toys at Target to December 9th

I only saw this on the Target website while looking for something else, so I don't know how long it has been going for.

Until Wednesday 9th of December, 20% off toys... excluding Lego and Aquatic.

Target also have on this week ONLY, one of their limited time price-match guarantees (usually it is during their mid-year toy sale)... other times of the year it is up to the discretion of the Store Manager.

Toy Price Guarantee
    We're so confident that we've got the best toy prices, we guarantee it. If you happen to find our toys advertised cheaper anywhere else, we'll match it! Just bring in a copy of the current printed advertising material that pictures or specifies an eligible item with the stated price and we'll do the rest.
    This offer is valid in-store only from Thursday 3 December to Wednesday 9 December 2015 in line with catalogue. Not available online. Excludes clearance, international advertisements, promotions and online retailers.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Is not all toys; only those brands listed in the picture.

On second thought it is all toys as I have done some checks.
    My bad.

Do they have anything worthwhile?

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Do they have anything worthwhile?
    I don't think they've restocked since the July toy sale... other than RID Minicons.
    Even their website only has one or two Transformers at any one time now.

Between Transformers (little available) and Lego (not eligible), there might not be many people here who will get to benefit from this offer.