Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20% off when you buy 2 toys at Myer. Ends June 14

Galvatran Guest

Default 20% off when you buy 2 toys at Myer. Ends June 14

20% off when you buy 2 items of toys.

Excludes clearance, Han Solo Star Wars Toys, Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Toys, Lego Creator Expert & Idea and Hot Price Toys.

Purchased in one transaction
    Cannot be used with other offers
    Offer ends Thursday 14 June 2018

Galvatran Guest

(looks like Myer said f*** it. This time we're going have a % off sale that last longer than just a few days so we don't have a repeating weekly sale)

Cautiously anticipating that the rest of wave 2 hits by the end of this.

so, I went in today and just bought Elita 1 and the price was 20% off. not sure if it's just today that it's a blanket sale or if it's the entire promotional period.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    so, I went in today and just bought Elita 1 and the price was 20% off. not sure if it's just today that it's a blanket sale or if it's the entire promotional period.

I don't know where Galvatran gets the Myer sales info from (I'm a Myer One member so should be getting emails... if these offers are sent out by email), so maybe he can give more details or a quote, or might know if this is another promotion running concurrently with the main sale offer (which they often do, focussing on some brands at the same time as a blanket discount offer).

Newspapers today show a blanket 20% off toys (with exclusions). Same with David Jones.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I don't know where Galvatran gets the Myer sales info from (I'm a Myer One member so should be getting emails... if these offers are sent out by email), so maybe he can give more details or a quote, or might know if this is another promotion running concurrently with the main sale offer (which they often do, focussing on some brands at the same time as a blanket discount offer).
    I may have mentioned in a past life the info is passed on to me from a friend of a friend's mate's girlfriend's second cousin's half sister's twin's LGBTI's great uncle's nonna who works at Myer.

Can't provide more details or a quote or photo verification so moving forward I'll start my threads with "There appears to be..."

The 'blanket' 20% off toys ends on 30 May 2018. It appears to be a special promotion to mark the start of Myer's stocktake sale. As noted earlier in the thread, the 'buy two get 20% off' continues until 14 June 2018.

Just checked the Myer site and blanket 20% off toys promo still appears to be active. Worth a try in-store. The PoTP Legends, Deluxe and Voyager classes also appear to be available online. However, the selection is random-pick only.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Just checked the Myer site and blanket 20% off toys promo still appears to be active. Worth a try in-store. The PoTP Legends, Deluxe and Voyager classes also appear to be available online. However, the selection is random-pick only.
    Was at a Myer today. And on top of the buy 2 get 20% off signs there are also 20% off Toys signs. The 20% off Toys offer is valid until 3rd June