Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: The Decision Thread

I have a little space left on my new Animated shelf. I have room for 2 more Deluxe's and 2 more Voyager's. After I fill this shelf there will be no more Animated for me so I want the best toys to fill the spots.

As far as characters from TFA that are either Deluxe or Voyager go I'm missing Oil Slick, Snarl/Slag, Swoop, Blurr, Swindle, Ironhide, Grimlock, Lugnut, Blitzwing and Wreck-gar.

Out of these characters I'm missing which are the 2 of each class that are the best toys so I can plug these 4 holes on my shelf?

Blurr and Swindle for the deluxes. Liugnut and Grimlock for the Voyagers. Of course you won't have the full Dinobots if you do that, but Blurr and Swindle are better than Snarl and Swoop. Blurr's a particular favourite of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I have a little space left on my new Animated shelf. I have room for 2 more Deluxe's and 2 more Voyager's. After I fill this shelf there will be no more Animated for me so I want the best toys to fill the spots.

As far as characters from TFA that are either Deluxe or Voyager go I'm missing Oil Slick, Snarl/Slag, Swoop, Blurr, Swindle, Ironhide, Grimlock, Lugnut, Blitzwing and Wreck-gar.

Out of these characters I'm missing which are the 2 of each class that are the best toys so I can plug these 4 holes on my shelf?
    I don't know a lot about the TFA figures. But I got a TFA Blurr the other month, and he's a fantastic figure, looks great, and poses great imo.

I was a little disappointed with TFA Grimlock (ended up selling mine), so I'll swing a vote to Blitzwing.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

OK, I need to consult the infinite wisdom of the oracle that is the Decision Thread.
    Due to not buying many figures lately, I've got a little spare money, and I need a fix. This is my short-list:
    1. MP-13 Soundwave (Yes, I'm the only TF collector on the planet that doesn't already own one... Plus, expensive. And it turns into a box. $140 and its a box. An expensive box.)
    2. MP-18 Streak (Quite nice but TBH I am over robots that turn into cars)
    3. PlanetX Caelus (luuurve Swoop)
    4. Fansproject Quadruple U (Such a cool looking figure)
    5. Fansproject SmartRobin (Nice, but that face )
    6. MP-12 Lambor (Sideswipe was my first ever TF)
    7. MP-20 Wheeljack (see Number 2...)

Over the past two weeks, I've only managed to take ManiaKing off the list.

Thoughts/opinions?
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

1. Expensive box
    2. Car. You no want car
    5. Crapface.
    6. First Car. Still car.
    7. Car. You no want car.

That just leaves 3. Swoop & 4. Wierdwolf. I'd go with the 'wolf
    I've been wanting one ever since i saw Trent's photos

Make MP-13 your priority. Soundwave is the best MP made imo and the red visor of the Takara version is a great touch the Hasbro one lacks.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Make MP-13 your priority. Soundwave is the best MP made imo and the red visor of the Takara version is a great touch the Hasbro one lacks.
    I agree, he's one of the best MP done. Love mine, and I even have the Hasbro version (visor doesn't phase me, was more important to get most of the cassettes in one hit).

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    I agree, he's one of the best MP done. Love mine, and I even have the Hasbro version (visor doesn't phase me, was more important to get most of the cassettes in one hit).
    If you can get reasonably priced Hasbro MP Soundwave, go with that.Great value considering you get all the cassettes. Laserbeak/Bauzzsaw, while simple, is an engineering marvel.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    OK, I need to consult the infinite wisdom of the oracle that is the Decision Thread.
    Due to not buying many figures lately, I've got a little spare money, and I need a fix. This is my short-list:
    1. MP-13 Soundwave (Yes, I'm the only TF collector on the planet that doesn't already own one... Plus, expensive. And it turns into a box. $140 and its a box. An expensive box.)
    2. MP-18 Streak (Quite nice but TBH I am over robots that turn into cars)
    3. PlanetX Caelus (luuurve Swoop)
    4. Fansproject Quadruple U (Such a cool looking figure)
    5. Fansproject SmartRobin (Nice, but that face )
    6. MP-12 Lambor (Sideswipe was my first ever TF)
    7. MP-20 Wheeljack (see Number 2...)

Over the past two weeks, I've only managed to take ManiaKing off the list.

Thoughts/opinions?
    I go with sideswipe ....he a great figure ...look just like the cartoon in robot mode and he not just any car he a Lamborghini!! and you never forget your first TF ..time to upgrade !

Next would be soundwave as you get the tapes as well...so more to play with