Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: strange mp listings on ebay

yeah trent i bought a megs 150$ aud all up inc postage which was the same price as the one i already had which feels reasonable to me and ifgure is almost flawless ( a little bit of cosmic rust on the transforming section of the diecast )

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I caved and bought an MP-09b and UT not-Galvatron. My commonsense is telling me

but I couldn't help myself if its legit... and I know that is a big IF. Oh well will rely on good ol Paypal to get my money back if its not.
    yea i sniped UT mania king and TW orionvil for a really good price, so much so i couldnt say no, I couldnt resist lol.

There does appear to be some good prices there... For me though, it's a case of seeming too good to be true, but I hope it does work out for those who have purchased something -clicking on a link for one Masterpiece Black Rodimus that sold for $73, the seller appears to have relisted it or another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapryiath View Post
    yeah trent i bought a megs 150$ aud all up inc postage which was the same price as the one i already had which feels reasonable to me and ifgure is almost flawless ( a little bit of cosmic rust on the transforming section of the diecast )
    how long did shipping take mate??

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    There does appear to be some good prices there... For me though, it's a case of seeming too good to be true, but I hope it does work out for those who have purchased something.
    well now for the long wait for the purchases to come.... i'll keep everyone up to date with how everything goes.

One of the Black Rodimus went up $25 in the final 3 minutes and just went for $76 with $20 on top for postage. Still a good price but I've spent up big the last few months so outta my league. Oh well, 2 more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    One of the Black Rodimus went up $25 in the final 3 minutes and just went for $76 with $20 on top for postage. Still a good price but I've spent up big the last few months so outta my league. Oh well, 2 more to go!
    4 more, big fella.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/xqun8811/...p2047675.l2562

They've just listed/relisted another in the last hour

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Not sure how legit are these though? A bit sceptical if they keep relisting but then I have to say that us maximise profit rather than list all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    4 more, big fella.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/xqun8811/...p2047675.l2562

They've just listed/relisted another in the last hour
    Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Not sure how legit are these though? A bit sceptical if they keep relisting but then I have to say that us maximise profit rather than list all at once.
    Dunno, unless he was shill bidding on his own product and accidentally won it so has to relist. Otherwise maybe they are quality merchandise that fell off the back of a junk

Noticing that they all charge shipping now. So far we have 1 confirmed case of goods being received but there are quite a number of sellers out there with plenty of TFs for bargain prices so not sure if there are any "Santa hats" waiting. Question is though, would Paypal refund shipping if an item has shipped but is not as described?

bout 2 weeks or so but id expect it to be longer there tracking implied it wouldnt arrive for 4 weeks or so