Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: McDonalds Happy Meal Transformers toys

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Has anyone seen any advertising for the Transformer toys? I haven't seen anything on TV or even in he stores

Some outlets are up to 3-4 weeks ahead with their toys.
    Garden City on Sunday only had week 3 Grimlock, and then Monday the one at Sunnybank Plaza only had the week 2 Optimus.... but the one on Grannard Road (Rocklea) was still selling the Sing toys... so hopefully they still have Bumblebee ready to be releaese.
    One of the McD i went to have both the RID and MLP have the sticker roughly the size of a dinner plate plastered on the countertop.

I got strong arm, but the toy does not have much play value. Arms can turn 360 deg and got a big missile launcher which can be placed on both hands or on the back (but will topple backwards).

MLP is slightly better, rarity with a comb and mirror in the base which my kid enjoy more. Also got an angry bird toy earlier as they say its the only toy available when I drop by to buy a happy meal lunch for my kids. Decided to walk pass the place again after shopping to check ut what they have. Usually I will check out 2 outlets, once inside the mall and one at the train station near my kids weekend activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    If you need a Bumblebee I'm happy to send you one as my young fella has 3. Only thing is that its not sealed. Just shoot me a PM with your address if you want it.
    Thanks for the offer... but I finally found one today.

For those on the south side of Brisbane, the Sunnybank McDonalds is now selling Bumblebee (they had Optimus last week), and the Grannard Road McDonalds is now selling the Transformers Happy Meal toys with Optimus first. The Manager told me that the outlets get boxes in batches, and since they were so slow to sell out the Sing toys, they didn't get sent a box of Bumblebees. She said that the boxes are numbered, but the order is not enforced, and since they get sent out in batches, it's why we've been seeing Optimus, Bumblebee and Grimlock at various McDonalds in the first two weeks, but not Strongarm or Drift. Since Strongarm has just been found, Drift is likely to show up now as well.

Found Drift today. He has the exact same gimmick as Optimus, but with both arms. They also had the white Pony, for those inclined.

Went to 2 Maccas today - second one had Drift, and the first had... Sing toys, from their promotion before the TF/MLP one.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Bloody Grimlock at the Swan Hill Maccas for at least 12 days straight now.

My son keeps getting disappointed as he wants a Strongarm. We usually have Maccas only once a month. At this rate we are having it 3 times a fortnight

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    Found Drift today. He has the exact same gimmick as Optimus, but with both arms. They also had the white Pony, for those inclined.
    little pony have more gimmick then the transformers... I completed both transformers and little pony set already and my daughter love them.

Sunnybank and Granard Road, both now have Drift.

Calamvale has Drift and Grimlock.

Garden City is now onto Trolls... so managed to use up all 5 weeks of their Transformers in just 3 weeks.

Carindale also with Drift.

Looks like a few outlets here skipped Strongarm, or didn't have too many of them.

The Mt Gravatt outlet (not Garden City) has sold all of their Transformers toys and only had some unsold Sing toys.
    Either these sold really fast or very little were sent out as this should have been a 5 week promotion and we are still 3 days short of 4 weeks since the official start date.