Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Reprolabels Reproduction Stickers

thanks for all the info guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I purchased mine around the 9th of December and they arrived between just before New Years.

I think others have been around three weeks.

Couldn't be happier with the way they arrived and their quality. Just been a bit scared about trying to put them on.
    I usually use tweezers to aid me in putting on the stickers, can't trust the old fingers anymore. they didn't used to be so stubby heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I have two pairs of tweezers ready to go, cleaned in detergent and dried. Rubber gloves and baby wipes.

Come to think of it, that sounds more like a bucks night.

I usually use tweezers to put the stickers on the kids lego. Just have to man up and take the plunge I suppose.

I decided to bite the bullet on my first set. This was for Roadbuster I bought of Paulbot for my son.

Here are the before pics.

And here are the after. I learned a few good lessons. I used the flat blade tweezers. You need to be careful to use the whole blade if you need to peel back a sticker to align it properly after it has stuck a bit. You can see where the ends of the tweezer blade has created what looks like small bubbles. It is quite obvious on the side shots.

just received my most recent order, pretty much exactly 30days after placing it (not unexpected with the new year and all.
    Gen. Brainstorm, Gen. Blitzing, Gen. Orion Pax (last two for my Takara Gen. versions) and RTS Perceptor & Gen. Kup (last two for my Gen. Asia Excl versions)

Brainstorm: Awesome, definitely more comic accurate, no need to get the Takara version for me.
    Wheeljack: Definitely needed now I see him as he is.
    Blitzwing: Purple doesn't quite match, but that's probably due to it being designed for the Hasbro version, but the difference isn't too glaring, and I like the added contrast/tone.
    Orion Pax: Adds extra shiny to an already shiny figure, can't go wrong there.
    Perceptor: Didn't use all the labels, just the ones I felt add to his character - might use some of the spares on my RTS Preceptor.
    Kup: With both Anime and G1 accurate stickers, I used the anime on the Asia Excl Kup, tempted to use the G1 stickers on my standard Gen Kup, simply because there's enough there to double up - license plates, mirrors, faction symbols etc. Just missing extra rear"windows" (aka plain silver) - but otherwise all good.

I think that's my back catalogue of figures all labelled up now (every time I order labels for a new figure, I also order a couple of sets for older characters I hadn't been bothered with in the past - in this case it was one new [Braintorm] and four older ones )

EDIT: Will post some pics later on

Has anyone bought the sets for Uranos?
    im think of doing it but I am unsure.
    This would be my first time.

Oh any sets for Feral Rex.
    what are your thoughts on them, are they worth it or not?

Looks like they've finally updated their site, and releases a bunch of new sets. Details here.

Personally interesting for me are the CW sets, they've got most of Wave 1 &!2 sorted, just missing Blackjack, Air Raid and Off Road. Will also be getting the Leader a Megatron set, Planet X Caelus, Tankor and the older Junkion sets.