Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - Generations Combiners & group reviews/comments

Order from Shapeway the Yellow and Purple replacement kit for Rodimus and Blackjack. Have to say loving this on Rodimus.

The gun makes is used in combine mode to make the chest piece attach more firmly.

Quote Originally Posted by agentwaway View Post
    Order from Shapeway the Yellow and Purple replacement kit for Rodimus and Blackjack. Have to say loving this on Rodimus.

[IMG]

The gun makes is used in combine mode to make the chest piece attach more firmly.

[IMG]
    I ordered one myself for rodimus with the replacement antennas for superion

When you use the yellow gun-axe for rodimus in combine mode is it tight fitting as it says on the page that there is a small percentage that they are loose fitting?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The full set of 2015 Generations toys, for anyone wanting to see how they scale with each other.

People actually buy that bumblebee

I got my first CW figure last week and it was... Rook.

I really fun, simple and sturdy figure. The critical combiner port also seems a very solid piece of engineering while the hand/foot is adequate but could have been better if a rrp was not a consideration.

Despite the potential for "mold reuse fatigue" I am really looking forward to most of the UN/CW line up.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Tformers have started putting up reviews for the Combaticons. That one and only CW all new mould we've been waiting for for ages turns out to have a massive design flaw. Quite disappointing tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    Tformers have started putting up reviews for the Combaticons. That one and only CW all new mould we've been waiting for for ages turns out to have a massive design flaw. Quite disappointing tbh.
    The whole body from torso and up looks very reminiscent of PCC Heavytread. Don't see why/how they could have missed the major design flaw in Brawl's torso if they were borrowing elements from an earlier design.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

What's wrong with Brawl?

It would be a shame if it has a design flaw, and that it wasn't noticed (if it could have been prevented and still have four modes).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    What's wrong with Brawl?

It would be a shame if it has a design flaw, and that it wasn't noticed (if it could have been prevented and still have four modes).
    Apparently the torso doesn't lock into place properly and that causes it to flop about all over the place. It sounds like the sort of thing that could easily be fixed by a simple remould and hopefully will be for the TakTom, G2, and Botcon uses of the mould (it could also be that the reviewer is doing something wrong, without wanting to disparage them).

I wrote a review yesterday of the new Bruticus and it got deleted along with most posts from the 5th and I can't be bothered rewriting it so I'll just say:

*Bruticus Good
    *Shockwave weigh down arm too much
    *Recommended

^ Me Grimlock like.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]