Page 75 of 113 FirstFirst ... 556570717273747576777879808595 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Haven't you heard? Logistics doesn't allow that. You don't understand because you don't know logistics.
    Toyguru could change the cards to say "He's Back", but that would involve heavy retooling and use up a monthly development slot, which would mean we will never get The Sorceress and he would then also have to drown a litter of kittens. Is that what you want, MOTUC fans? Do you really want to be responsible for the death of kittens?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Is that what you want, MOTUC fans? Do you really want to be responsible for the death of kittens?
    I'm perfectly fine with it...
    But seriously, that seems to be a very minor change and I don't see why it can't be done if there is enough of a fan call for it, but from what I gather this Guru bloke is a bit of a prat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    But seriously, that seems to be a very minor change and I don't see why it can't be done if there is enough of a fan call for it, but from what I gather this Guru bloke is a bit of a prat.
    Sorry, Toyguru can't comment on his prattishness beyond Leech and Hurricane Hordak at this time.

I'm being sent a replacement Sy-Klone. It showed up in my e-mail as a "Your Order is confirmed" message, was a nice surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'm perfectly fine with it...
    As Sky Shadow mentioned, to change that you need a development slot - ToyGuru cannot mention any more details beyond this point..for logistical reasons . Matty needs every development slot otherwise they won't be able to put goofy a$$ inert dials on the back of figures and for TG to think up more crappy personal fanfic bios.

It is logistically impossible to do what fans want even if 80% of the main fan board says they should...logistical reasons

Just because I'm not finished with paying out Toy Guru, I just stumbled upon a post of his eating humble pie over his failure to fix reissue Stratos's wings:

"I'm a bit embarassed on this one. Uusually I catch this stuff."*

Other than the fact that he hasn't 'caught' the fact that he misspelled both 'embarrassed' and 'usually', this was not long before he failed to catch Roboto's shoulders and then King Kiss's shoulders. I wonder how much stuff is wrong that he does catch.

*http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...52#post2386952 (Amusingly he posted this just one day after claiming "exactly" nothing was wrong with Stratos and that he hoped the mere fact of his saying so would put "this issue to rest.")

Just because I'm not finished with paying out Toy Guru, I just stumbled upon a post of his eating humble pie over his failure to fix reissue Stratos's wings:

Other than the fact that he hasn't 'caught' the fact that he misspelled both 'embarrassed' and 'usually', this was not long before he failed to catch Roboto's shoulders and then King Kiss's shoulders. I wonder how much stuff is wrong that he does catch.

*http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...52#post2386952 (Amusingly he posted this just one day after claiming "exactly" nothing was wrong with Stratos and that he hoped the mere fact of his saying so would put "this issue to rest.")
    Makes you wonder what it is exactly, that he is supposed to be a 'Guru' of...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Lol - great post Sky Shadow

Seriously I am so annoyed at this! You know what - I personally asked TG this very question on the forums nearly 2 years ago! He responded by saying that there was no "problem" with Stratos' wings that needed fixing! But there was - they were glued in the wrong spot...

Then when the DCUC/MOTUC (Stratos Vs Hawkman) set came out there was a video of him talking with Pixel Dan admitting that they screwed up on the whole wings in the wrong spot issue (last year) and that fans should be happy because the new (different coloured) 2-pack didn't have this problem. You can hear it for yourself in that video at 4:52 when he states, "And the wings will be, you'll be able to rotate them around the wrist. They won't be glued in place. We fixed that! That was, like, an early mistake and sometimes mistakes happen but we fixed that!"

When he was asked last year (when the first re-issue took place in March 2010) he said he was unaware of any wing issue! WTF???

I swear this guy is just making it up as he goes along! And now this???!!! Now, he admits he should have caught it? The guy knew about it when Stratos was first released (in 2009)!!!

And as for him claiming (earlier this week) that there was "exactly" no error - he posted this in Jan this year and this is Feb this year. Again, he's making it up as he goes along! Either that or he's an idiot! Or both! 2 years of people complaining and he acts like it's news out of left field!

What a tosser! And a liar!

What's worst of all is that he said "I was so busy at the time fixing Strato's misscolored belt that the incorrect wings went past my careful eye... We'll get it next time as I'm sure Stratos will be back in time."

And we were up to 'next time' this month and - what do you know - the wings were glued in place again. He is a liar - I suspect the only reason he said they'd fix Stratos is because he never really thought the winged warrior would be released again.

I'm so glad I boiled Toy Guru's head and threw it in the trash.

Yesterday I received my Second MOTUC figure, courtesy of Foor... He-Man!