Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Generations Voyager Whirl

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Does this show our age or what?
    I remember the hours I spent playing Mechwarrior 2, was fantastic. Another game I will have to attempt to get to work on Windows 8.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I remember the hours I spent playing Mechwarrior 2, was fantastic. Another game I will have to attempt to get to work on Windows 8.
    You like torment & punishment don't you?

I wasn't too keen on this figure when I first saw it, because I'm not familiar with his character, but since then he has really grown on me and can't wait till I have him in hand. Any estimated release date?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    I wasn't too keen on this figure when I first saw it, because I'm not familiar with his character, but since then he has really grown on me and can't wait till I have him in hand. Any estimated release date?
    This month in the US according to BBTS.

I wouldn't trust BBTS with the releases dates they put, they are usually a month later than all the other stores. On the other hand I checked RK and they say early Feb so I'll go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    I wouldn't trust BBTS with the releases dates they put, they are usually a month later than all the other stores. On the other hand I checked RK and they say early Feb so I'll go with that.
    Their initial date for US Hasbro items is normally good as it's based on Hasbro's release date, the toys normally start showing up at US retail the month BBTS list. The problem comes when Hasbro doesn't bother to give BBTS their stock on time, BBTS normally is at least a month behind Walmart, Kmart, Target and TRU.