Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Generations figures?

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    That's a very good point!
    Would be cool if that was their name for an evil Rhinox repaint from Dark Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Would be cool if that was their name for an evil Rhinox repaint from Dark Designs.
    Found the TFW digibash - those colours work very well together (he's a Beast Constructicon!):

via: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attach...-rhinox-1a.jpg

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Rhinox is a bit too 'realistic' for my tastes. I prefer metal over leather/fur for my bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Rhinox is a bit too 'realistic' for my tastes. I prefer metal over leather/fur for my bots.
    I doubt we'll see any re-hashed Transmetals when it comes to BW homages in the 30th Anniversary line, so you'll have to find your metal beasts somewhere else.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Found the TFW digibash - those colours work very well together (he's a Beast Constructicon!):

via: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attach...-rhinox-1a.jpg
    I'd buy that...

Predacon Rhinox has a nice ring to it

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    I doubt we'll see any re-hashed Transmetals when it comes to BW homages in the 30th Anniversary line, so you'll have to find your metal beasts somewhere else.
    I don't know... judging by that IDW Rattrap image, which is more like the Beast Machines (metal beast) version, it wouldn't surprise me that the Rattrap toy with Tankor, could be the "Beast Machines" component of the "thrilling 30" (commemorative) Generations line that appears to be covering as many different eras/series as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I don't know... judging by that IDW Rattrap image, which is more like the Beast Machines (metal beast) version, it wouldn't surprise me that the Rattrap toy with Tankor, could be the "Beast Machines" component of the "thrilling 30" (commemorative) Generations line that appears to be covering as many different eras/series as possible.
    You may well be right, Griff. My eyes saw 'Rattrap' and they lit up! It's easy to forget the wimp he became in BM -- or block it out

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

You may well be right, Griff. My eyes saw 'Rattrap' and they lit up! It's easy to forget the wimp he became in BM -- or block it out
    Rattrap was almost pathetic in BM... The episode that he protected Megatron just upset me... Just kill him, end the war!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Rattrap was almost pathetic in BM... The episode that he protected Megatron just upset me... Just kill him, end the war!!!!!!
    Yep

But back on topic - Takara have confirmed they'll be putting out their own versions of Rhinox and Waspinator. No pics as of yet, but going by their past track record, they're bound to have some metallic paint on there! Around $35 and $65 respectively, and coming out Feb-Mar net year. I'm saving my pennies already!
    Last edited by Verno; 27th August 2014 at 08:38 AM.

Yep

Someone should write a better conclusion to the Beast-era; one that doesn't end up with Cybertron being a cabbage. There was this Transformers: Deicide story...
    Yep, a bloody good read it was too!

But back on topic - Takara have confirmed they'll be putting out their own versions of Rhinox and Waspinator. No pics as of yet, but going by their past track record, they're bound to have some metallic paint on there! Around $35 and $65 respectively, and coming out Feb-Mar net year. I'm saving my pennies already!
    I'm very much considering going the Takara route too, as the metallic paint will be more consistent with the rendering of the CG models from the cartoon.

...also, if Rattrap ends up being his Beast Machines iteration? - It'll be a total pass from me but if Tankor turns out to be his BM iteration I'll damn pick that up!, had better be a Voyager class figure at that.