Thread: Pokemon Go nest locations

Default Pokemon Go nest locations

So I know we have a Pokemon thread and a Pokemon Go thread already, so I'm hoping a third thread is not over-the-top...BUT...

I was hoping we could have a thread purely for posting where the current pokemon nests are around the country?

As of the 29th or 30th July 2016, the nests that I was aware of have vanished. I had a "go-to" spot for Dratini at Lake Burley Griffin in Canberra but that no longer seems to be the case. And it seems to be all over the world that this has happened, with nests either being replaced by another type of pokemon (eg: Dratini nests seems to have become Eevee nests) or the nest has been wiped out completely from the map leaving no traces of pokemon at all.

I am no longer aware of any locations for nests now, which is annoying as I was on my way to evolving my dragonair.

Keep in mind that the rotation of pokemon and nests seem to be like it will be a recurring event so as time goes on, we will need to update old locations etc

So? List away guys and girls.

Pokemon type:
    State/City:
    Landmark/Location:

Drat!
    I was on my way to finding a few local nests due to the bots I was using to sweep the area. Due to the very cold weather, I haven't actually been able to get out to try and catch things this weekend .. and now they change the game.

Time to run more bots then, since those other websites have been taken offline

I'm not familiar with bots Zippo? I'd better research...