Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TF Battle Tactics - Show us your team!

My post menasor event team, for now

Never gotten any good characters from drops or any good cores yet
    I only have the one team right now but may build a second soon

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    I had two of them and when it came to dragging Centurion onto a team, he could only be placed in the middle two slots. I've tried it on a team that already had Centurion and it doesn't work.

Looks like people have been exploiting glitches or hacks.
    Yeah I made a second one for that purpose after seeing a team that did it. Suffice to say it won't let me put two in the team either... what a waste of resources.

And here is my current team:

And back-up team:

Last edited by Raider; 18th March 2015 at 04:09 PM.

Well my teams have grown a bit since my initial post. Finally got some lvl 4's:

My Alpha Team

My Back-Up Teams

It shows how uneven the cores are that appear. So far I've had 16 Blitzwing cores show up (hence why I have two of him) and only two of Chromedomes

Gawdam! My A team consists of the stunticons and my B and C teams aren't even worth bothering with. I wish there were some good names for the teams, like I have mad a minbot team, Warpath, Cosmos, Huffer and Powerglide. I think there should be some cool bonus for my nerdy effort surely.

Knew it wouldn't be long before they introduced 5-tier characters to make our 4-tier characters redundant

Sad thing is even with this hand kept getting my butt kicked on the Extra Hard challenge on the latest event. Think its the first time I've scored the second lowest on my team

Way to make a guy jealous! Still hunting for a good league to get some of those bot rewards I never will :-(

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

Sad thing is even with this hand kept getting my butt kicked on the Extra Hard challenge on the latest event. Think its the first time I've scored the second lowest on my team
    I have that team too and I can't get past the third map of E-hard.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

It was all strategy guys. That team should win you most fights as it was exactly what I used to beat EH. Most of the changes were just subbing in extra FS or evasion depending on the opponent. I think Major posted a link in Link Chat to the TFW2005 forums which set out how to beat each boss - not very helpful now is it

Anyway what is everyone running with now? I'm going with G2 Megs, Inferno, Grimlock and OP Bat. Only thing I might change is subbing Inferno with Hotspot. Choices choices

I've played around with a team of Grimlock, G2Megs, Inferno and Bats Prime on Friday and Saturday, because who doesn't like +15 team attack?
    But I've been defeated several times because I'm just not going first. It's always the opponent getting first try at knocking out one of your characters. It feels especially unfair when, despite jamming, all four attacks it one character.

I replaced Grimlock who only has 2/5 chance of getting that +15 with Blades it seems to be working out well so far. I get the option of switching between Team Evade plus the team attack bonus or some extra First Strike.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Finally got 3 teams of Level 5's

But given my experience on this game so far when I had nearly all level 4's, as well as my experiences back on Transformers Legends; the moment I get my deck/s full of top characters they introduce the next tier. So keep an eye out for the upcoming Level 6's peoples